tuscl

Men who would let a stripper who is IRRESPONSIBLE and WASTEFUL WITH MONEY move

Friday, August 12, 2005 4:49 PM
Where are the men who would let a stripper who is WASTEFUL and NOT RESPONSIBLE with MONEY move in with them? There are men out there who would practically BEG a stripper who is IRRESPONSIBLE and WASTEFUL with MONEY to move in with them. Are these men DESPERATE? I mean desperate not only for SEX but also for AFFECTION? Are they desperate for HUMAN contact? ANY kind of contact with a WOMAN? Are these men PATHETIC????????

9 comments

• RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    What about LACK OF RESPONSIBILITY?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Who would do this?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Where are these men who are so DESPERATE for AFFECTION and DESPERATE for SEXUAL STIMULATION that they would throw MONEY at an irresponsible, stripper who WASTES MONEY?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Who is IRRESPONSIBLE in a strip club?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Who is DESPERATE enough to let an IRRESPONSIBLE, stripper who is a MONEY PIT move into his home with him?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Where are the men who are DESPERATE FOR AFFECTION?
  • nothumbs
    17 years ago
    From Good Fellas "Tommy, why can't you find a nice girl like Henry did?" (Joe Pesci) "What are ya' talkin' about ma'...I find a good one almost every night!" Definitely one of my favorite lines EVER!
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I don't know. Maybe you should ask this question at [view link] and tell us what they tell you. I've never asked a dancer to move in with me. Of course it if meant hot sex with a hot girl every night, I'm not really sure how that equates to desperation. Especially if she invited other female friends over to have group sex with you. Of course you would have to be desperate to want to have sex that much wouldn't you? They might want to stay by your side all the time too so you wouldn't be able to visit a strip club alone any more. Might be a bad idea. RL, just tell the strippers they can't move in with you. Try spending the night at their place instead and leave when you want to.
  • RomanticLover
    17 years ago
    Who would BEG a stripper for AFFECTION?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion