tuscl

HiLiter VIP Price Change

etsutwigg222
In the VIP getting an Oral Exam
Thursday, April 10, 2014 3:04 PM
Well, well fellow pervs it appears that the HiLiter Managemant has Changed the VIP back to $25 from the trial $40. Got a text from one of my favs to tell me the price is back to $25 as of today. Went in and confirmed the change with Butterfly so I was off to VIP with the Asian flower. Seems that VIP sessions dropped dramatically in he last week, so the trial is over I guess. Just be careful as some will still try to push the $40. You all know who they are.

13 comments

• JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Thanks for the update. I am planning to be in Phoenix soon, and was going to skip this place to protest the ridiculous price increase. However, I guess I will be back.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    No worries. txtittyfan's daughter still offers BBBF to any random strange for only $60. If that is too high for you, and you aren't particular about gender, txtittyfan himself can be found wandering the parking lot and offering $10 BBBJCIMWS.
  • ndnman
    10 years ago
    Good to hear. I also was gonna protest in some way. Now I don't have to. :-) Where does one find this daughter of txtitty? I've got a few bucks I can throw her way.
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    "butterfly"... haven't heard that stage name before
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    There is another "Butterfly" at Columbia Platinum Plus SC.
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    Yay! I hope it sticks. Since HL raised the price I've been searching for a comparable sc without much luck. I'll have to reward HL (and my fave Butterfly)with a visit tomorrow :-).
  • azdd
    10 years ago
    I was there today too (Thursday) and the price drop was effective today. I heard from several dancers that the last week since the price increase has been a huge drama fest between dancers and management. The club had already started to slow down with the departure of winter visitors, spring training, etc, and apparently dropped off the earth over the last week. The dancers raised hell about the immediate drop in earnings, and for once, management listened. There was once again a steady stream of guys and dancers heading into VIP, followed by the guy doing the walk of shame to the door! The other bizarre thing was that the club had run out of napkins. How the hell does a strip club run out of napkins??? My waitress joked it was because the club was broke. I couldn't help but wonder if it was a management conspiracy to limit the availability of cleanup supplies in VIP!
  • persia30
    6 years ago
    From my understanding alot of customers that are friends with the owners called them, threatened to boycott the club bc of the price increase. So owners decided to change it back to $25 a song. The trial period of $40 a song hapoened bc dancers weren't honest with their 10% tipout.
  • persia30
    6 years ago
    Happened**
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The original thread is 4 years old - it's not relevant anymore
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    Topic scared the shit out of me. Whew!
  • azdd
    6 years ago
    Useless thread bump. I thought Founder had implemented a restriction on commenting on old threads.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    ^he recently lifted that restriction.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion