tuscl

Long way to shadowcat, but...

Clubber
Florida
I think this should be # 9,000 for me, but sc is well over 10,000. Of course, his being retired, he has much more time to type, even if he is older and slower. :)

11 comments

• Clubber
    11 years ago
    Now to see if I am correct.
  • steve229
    11 years ago
    Congrats, Clubber. You and Shadow have been a model of consistency, much like Hank Aaron chasing Babe Ruth's home run record.

But check out the comment count for the Slick one. He's piling up comments like a juiced-up Mark McGwire hitting homers.

If he keeps his current pace up, he could be the all time leader by the end of the year!
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    steve,

they have been on ignore since near the beginning. i don't even consider them TUSCLers!
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    BTW, I re-read your post. I was thinking juice, but maybe you meant SS.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Mark McGwire went to Damien High. I live about ten-fifteen minutes from Damien.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    SS,

You trying to catch sc? :)
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I've never tried to be #1 at this but after 18 years of this, they just kind of built up. If you counted all of my reviews and posts that Founder deleted back in 2007, you could probably almost double my stats.

Unlike juicebox 69 and a couple of others, I believe in quality rather than quantity. Since I am retired, I could sit here all day long and type nothing but "LOL's" and my count would sky rocket. But that is not my thing. I applaud Clubber, SuperDude and the others that have been making comments on the board for over 10 years. That is where the kudos belong.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    sc,

Thanks. I doubt a lot here even know about you and founder other than when you mention it, but I say, let it rest.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Now you're sounding like a gall darn Hallmark Card for Pete's Sake.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Hey Sippy. Sign my yearbook.
  • Ironcat
    11 years ago
    I agree with Shadow Cat - it is the quality of a review that counts.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion