tuscl

Step Aside RickyBoy and jester2l4! Here is the Best System Yet!

Ok, let me start first by saying I really admire jester2l4 because he has passive aggressive personality disorder just like me, as have generations of those in my family. It's very common among us poor white trash types here in the Deep South. I also love how jestie socks it to Dumpster (who he calls "Dugly" - that is both brilliant and hilarious.)

rickdugan is even better (although I must admit to being resentful of his riches). Not only does he sock it to Dumpster but he also really goes after that nigger Juice.

They both have great systems, but there's a slight problem. I am in an even lower socio-economic bracket than both of them. While RickyBoy can afford a white three piece polyester suit, jester214 doesn't quite have the income for that being a mere janitor. Best jester214 can do is save up for months and buy a nice sweater at Abercrombie and Fitch. Just like the homo that he is.

So a better system is needed for poor white trash folks such as myself. I'll call it the "KKK System". It goes a little something like this

- Hang around your trailer home all week because you're unemployed poor white trash

- don't accept responsibility for your situation of being poorly educated, unskilled, unreliable, confrontational and, therefore, unemployable

- instead blame your failures in life on the Jews, Catholics, and especially the niggers

- join the KKK

- attend Friday night cross burnings

- get boned by 20 fellow KKK members and believe them when they tell you it's standard initiation and anyone who wants to KKKlimb the ladder in the KKK must submit to it

- get very sore from said boning and look for an outlet to vent your frustrations

- go onto TUSCL and call Juice a "nigger" and Dumpster a "queer"

- despite all this deny you are a racist. What proof do they have? Black rappers these days call other blacks "niggers" after all. Yeah, they ought to buy that argument...

- steal money from the KKK coffers (the little that remains after all the lawsuits they've lost) and use it to visit a strip club

- spew bile about Jews, Catholics, Gays, and especially Niggers

- after calling people "niggers" complain about others' lack of "emotional intelligence" and spew other faggity self-help'ism

- end up spending $800 just for a HJ and write about it on TUSCL

- complain that others make no contributions to TUSCL unlike your fine racist tirades

See. Best system to date. And anyone can afford it too!

16 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    Everyone wants to be a system inventer these days, it seems!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    How's that KKK System been working out for you, BonedBrother?
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    A few more suggestions:

Get a pickup truck from the 1970's and put 2 gun racks on it.

Fly the Confederate Flag from your antenna and at your shack.

If you have all your teeth, lose a few.

Tell anyone who will listen that the Government is the enemy, especially the liberal Democrats who want to take from the rich and give to the poor (all the while forgetting you ARE the poor).

Dedicate your entire music collection to the Allman Brothers and Ted Nugent.

Start a moonshine recipe club.

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    No comment, BonedBrother?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    lol!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Southern man
    better keep your head
    Don't forget
    what your good book said
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Stupidest system to date. Stupidest system even possible.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Gonna attend your KKK meeting tonight, BonedBrother?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    No updates from you latest KKK meeting, BonedBrother?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    The KKK System???? Ridiculous!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Absolutely ridiculous!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Ridiculous thread!
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Lol!
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    "Dedicate your entire music collection to the Allman Brothers and Ted Nugent."

I'm also getting the impression that this Kid Rock is cut from the same cloth. More Ted Nugent and Lynard Skynard. Don't know about the Allman Brothers being like that.

Anyway, this is why when I go to the South you won't see me in the company of any other that Black women.

Kid Rock rubs me the wrong way.

I feel that this is a highly revelatory satirical thread.

SJG

Latina Bombshells on stage
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRbqUmQM…

more
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuRpGakT…
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Wow
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion