tuscl

Just reading reviews for Derriere's at Myrtle Beach, did the club piss off a law

Just wondering if anyone who lives there knows what is going on.

The last review said two sheriff deputies will greet you at the door. I'm wondering what the heck is going on.
My visit last fall I didn't see any problem.
I guess you can post all kinds of speculations in a review.

6 comments

• jackslash
    10 years ago
    I feel a strange desire to visit this club. Is it really run by psychopathic Hells Angels? Or does the writer have a grudge against this club?
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I don't know. As far as I know , three guys got kicked out of the club recently with a threat to kill their business as retaliation. I have no idea. I discovered a lot of people who visit strip clubs never even heard of this web site a long time ago.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    They used to be able to do topless table dances, not fully nude. I do not know if the new county rules changed that. Apparently they do full nude no contact dances in a back room with a bouncer watching the whole time.

I do not know if anything changed since last fall or if someone who got kicked out has a grudge against the club.
  • theoden64
    10 years ago
    This club is in myrtle beach and is not effected by the Horry county changes, however Myrtle Beach is looking at its ordinances and I think the 3 clubs in myrtle beach are being very cautious. I'm not sure which way myrtle beach will go, but they make a good bit of tax revenue on those 3 clubs. In my opinion the answer to 9 out of 10 questions is money so I don't see things changing in myrtle beach anytime soon.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion