tuscl

Rickboydugan

crazyjoe
Colorado
Thursday, April 3, 2014 10:03 AM
Which one is the real mccoy and which one is the evil twin?

11 comments

• RickyBoyDugan
    10 years ago
    All me posting under my dozens of multiple aliases.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    RickeyBoyDugan is bogus, cuz he never talks about stocks.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I can't tell them apart. Just assume Rick is posting under a couple slightly different aliases for whatever reason. RickyBoyDugan does seem a bit less caustic and more self-deprecating, he but hasn't posted enough for me to conclude they are different people.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    They are some good entertainment
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ True!
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    RickeyBoyDugan is likely a Dougster alias.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    "rickdugan", "RickyBoyDugan", and "Alucard" are all the same psycho posting under different aliases. Said psycho has dozens of other aliases beyond that.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    "rickdugan", "RickyBoyDugan", and "Alucard" are all the same psycho posting under different aliases. Said psycho has dozens of other aliases beyond that." Making a TRUE CONFESSION about yourself Dougster?!?! LMFAOROTF!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ see what I mean?
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    You don't fool anyone Dougster.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    It's you who doesn't fool anyone, Jeffery Howard. The harder you charge your windmills the clearer it is that it's really your own view of just how immoral you yourself are that you are attacking. The hypocrisy, contradictions and your willingness to abandon supposed ideals at the drop of hat when convenient is plain as day. Too bad, due to your asperger's, you can't tell how transparent you are and think others will take what you say as true because it's what you want them to believe to hide what you really are. Elivra would be disappointed in what you became don't you think? LMFAO!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion