tuscl

ot:what the hell

crazyjoe
Colorado
Im minding my own business using the restroom when some fat dumbfuck comes in stomping and talking loud. Next thing I know he does a karate kick and kicks open the door to the stall I am in! Wtf? I started yelling at him and he has the nerve to look shocked. Then he is out there telling his friend he kicked the door in on me.

I should have moped the floor with him but I have better things to do

11 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Moped?.... You should have Monster Trucked his ass. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I know what you mean – there are some seriously disrespectful/inconsiderate duchebags in SCs – but that unfortunately is part of the SW world so it’s just best to try and roll with it and not let it ruin one’s visit.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    Maybe he didn't like your shit cj.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Time to stop clubbing with Juice?
  • DoctorPhil
    10 years ago
    @crazyjoe “Then he is out there telling his friend…”

that definitely eliminates the friendless alucard as a suspect.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @joe - what were you doing in the stall in the first place? I thought you went to McDonalds for that?!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lol steve...funny you say that. I went to shit at McDonald's about 3 weeks ago and it was gone. No I had not been smoking. It was torn down so I had to find a new place...lol

Sippy...I knew it was you. I will give you a swirly next time...April fools on you : )
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    Getting to a fight n a SC mens room. No. Just keep walking.
  • jabthehut
    10 years ago
    Did you forget to flush early and flush often? Maybe he objected to the smell of shit building up and was making a point.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ hell ya and you got me good you little fucker
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Was Austin Powers involved at all?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion