Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

My dear children

LordGod

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Love one another as I commanded it unto you

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for juiicebox69
juiicebox69
•

Lol !

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Tainted love!

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

Lure some disco dollies to a life of vice!

Profile picture for Jacob3
Jacob3
•

Wow this is epic

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Hey where is that pony that I prayed for when I was 6?

Profile picture for LordxBetty
LordxBetty
•

mnnn...if there really was a god he'd let shadow die already, destroy that pedo alucard, and make losers like Euclidean realize that they just need to wash their mouths out with buckshot!!!! Meheeeee!

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I heard a rumor that the anti juice was born the same year as me, lol.

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

Most excellent video Zipman

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

There is a God and she is glorious. If y'all don't agree then it sucks to be you.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Amen, brother Slick.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

LordGod, can you please create my perfect 10 and send her to dance in my favorite club. I promise to love her as you command. While you're at it, smite all the girls with fake looking breasts that are bigger than watermelons.

Profile picture for LarryBird33
LarryBird33
•

lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement