tuscl

What ever happened to our old friend Kyle??

Just wondering what happened to that guy? he used to be on this board everday. Now I haven't read anything out of him in over 2months?

6 comments

• Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    When it rains it pours. I always liked that ad for Morton Salt.

I visited The Trap last night and the last pool table had been removed. :( The jutebox (sp?) is on its way out. :( The dancers aren't allowed to make their tip run after their 3 song set. :(

I complained and had the opportunity to speak with the new owner (actually he is a part owner) and I think he will succeed in turning this tiny club into a CCGC (cash cow gentlemen's club). He says that by February, The Booby (Boobie?) Trap will have FOUR stories. Those that love GCs will have yet another place to spend their $$$. Anyway, he was explaining the business end of it to me and said this is what makes money. Based on my experience with TUSCL the new owner KNOWS strip club customers and most people will be very happy will all the improvements. Next on the chopping block for improvements is Angels. :(

Hi Jpac73,

To be the contrarian, I would say that you should be concerned about what other people think. But, hey if you can afford the potential penalties, then go for it. And, try not to fear rejection. Some of the most successful people that I've ever met are the ones who had the most doors slammed in their face.

• Jpac73
    19 years ago
    Glad to hear from you Kyle.
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    I just got back from Angels and the place was PACKED with customers. NO AC and it felt like 111 degrees of hellish heat. Only 3 dancers (hardcore regs), but they were banking it. Usually the dancers have to practically beg for a dance, but today customers were asking the dancers for dances before they had even finished with their current customer. One customer got a little pissed with the unwanted attention so he took his dancer to the VIP room. That left 2 dancers for everyone else. I was tempted to go somewhereelse but laziness saved the day.

• Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    Hi Jpac73,

I pretty much lost interest in the site. I come by maybe once a week to read reviews or take a very quick look at the discussion board. If I visit The Trap on 10 different occasions and see exactly the same dancers, then I would like to post reviews stating that. I had stopped going to The Trap because every day they had the same sweet, *older* (30 years or >) dancers. Real good people. But, that ain't what I'm looking for. I need YOUNG and HOT. OLD and SWEET is just wasting my time. Anyway, a buddy called to let me know that were YOUNG and HOT latinas working. Wow, what a treat. The main negative is that they had been working at The Trap for over TWO MONTHS!!! TWO MONTHS wasted. I had hoped a service like TUSCL might fill the bill and that future opportunities wouldn't be missed. Unfortunately, the focus of TUSCL seems to be on GCs and I really don't need reviews for the larger clubs, GCs, because most have enough dancers that it is worth the gamble without reading a review. The small clubs--which is what I'm interested in--don't get enough reviews so for me TUSCL becomes pointless.

Hi Davids,

Thankfully, I do NOT have a life and am still hitting the strip clubs. I just can't see wanting a "free" girlfriend even if she was decades younger than me and in perfect condition. I went thru the long term girlfriend routine exactly once. It last 11 years and she was a very special lady and had both body and brains, but even as fantastic as she was I wouldn't want to do it again.

• davids
    19 years ago
    Maybe he got a life. Let's wish him the best.
  • Clubber
    19 years ago
    Maybe he got offended when they stopped letting him post the same thing everyday about the same clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion