tuscl

Real of Fake??

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 6:55 PM
What is everyone's preference? Implants or not?

16 comments

• Clubber
    19 years ago
    I prefer natural everything. No tats, no metal anywhere, except maybe a small earring. And shaving is fine, of course.
  • tom_pb
    19 years ago
    The best I have ever played with were built by a surgeon in South Florida. He really knew his business. They were perfectly proportioned on a short (5 foot) girl with the smallest waist I ever saw. There feel was perfect. She had a nice smile too.
  • LapFanM20
    19 years ago
    100% real for me please, I admit a nice big fake pair turns the head but as soon as you touch me and they feel like two bolders fer git
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I'll always take quality over quantity. I recently told my current fav that she had a beautiful chest and she was astonished - she thinks they're too small. They aren't, they're perfect for the way that she's built. That's one of my main objections to fake, they often don't go with the rest of the girl's body and it looks stupid. BTW, I rarely comment on specific body parts because I think they get tired of hearing that all the time, I just tell a dancer that she has a beautiful figure. Or usually I'll tell her she has nice hair, nice eyes, or a nice smile. They don't hear that nearly as often and seem to appreciate it more.
  • Shekitout
    19 years ago
    I'm all for real regardless of how big or small. Anything over a mouthful is superfurlous.
  • Shekitout
    19 years ago
    Don't know if I misspelled that super... word right or no in my last post. Someone spell it correctly, please.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    How about superfluous? I'm glad to see that seven years of higher education weren't entirely wasted.) Natural for me, and I actually think that a set of perky A's beats an indifferent set of B's.
  • easyed14
    19 years ago
    I much prefer real to fake. It's extemely rare find a nicely done boob job that both looks good and feels good. I especially get turned on by a nice set of real breasts with large eraser type nipples. She can be almost totally flat chested but if the nipples are nice, I'm all over that!
  • nj_pete
    19 years ago
    Real & small to medium. Although I have known a couple of dancers who had quality implants to make their breasts "fuller" as one girl described to me and it was an improvement. But oversized hard implants are a turn off.
  • phonehome
    19 years ago
    Well I guess I choose implants, I like them big, DD or better also perky, firm and sort of round, definetley not the saggy somewhat deflated look now you may find more than 18 year olds that can pull that off but after 20 more years of gravity and a few kids and that will be very rare so to find the look I like in the age I want it means implants.
  • komey1970
    19 years ago
    I prefer real as well. I like small to medium sized. Small tits make the girl look younger. But there is nothing wrong with a girl with good sized breasts rubbing up on you.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I vote for real and small also. They often look younger, like teenagers, which I enjoy. And in some states I guess a lot of them are teenagers.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Real. And small. Big tits and boob jobs will get my attention at first, just like when I was 13. They can look good under a knit top. After the top comes off, the advantage swings completely over to Team Real. The fakes are mainly for occasional comic relief.
  • themailman
    19 years ago
    No real strong preference here. Have had good dances with both kinds. I do not do dances with girls who have gone so big they just look ridiculous...sometimes I tip them a dallar for having to carry those things around, but that's it. I have noticed a few girls in my regular club both before and after implants. Sometimes they really give a girl a tremendous confidence boost...I'll bet her dances would be better simply due to her new-found self esteem. Maybe I'll conduct a market test...
  • Pete22z
    19 years ago
    Real. But fakes can be ok as long as they're proportional to her body and not excessively hard.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    I feel awkward complimenting a dancer on her adorable small tits. The bigger-is-better mentality is assumed to be so nearly universal, it's hard to say it without coming off all ingratiating, like being PC-phony about a horrible handicap just to make her feel good. I once had a young strpper actually tell me I should think about counselling to rectify my strong preference for her kind of small tits over the huge jugs every "normal" man seems to lust after. She wasn't at all hostile, just genuinely concerned, probably with a minor in psychology, thinking she detected a disturbing pattern along with some other things I said, and probably correct. Point is, it's so against the flow to like 'em small that people either don't take me seriously, or they take me a little too seriously.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion