Thursday, March 20, 2014 5:47 PM
In his honour and memory let's all prop ourselves

8 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Shit
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Alas, the prop system is now broken. I differ from many in feeling that I kind of enjoyed the prop bombing. After all, with the delete function I had power over it. For example, when my former rival Cambydude prop bombed me with "not a funN-EE or coo-el dude" I could have the fun of deleting it. Took me a minute or two tops and I got the lulz 'cos I knew my ability to delete caused him consternation. I could picture ol' Cambydude in his mommy's basement going all "oh no he dihdent...my copying the zipper's use of coo-el is too coo-el to delete." And then having himself a good cry. Now Camby is jes' a sad dude I have on ignore. I've played out all of the actual interactions that give me the lulz. His responses are just too painfully boring. Yes, the prop wars would have become boring...but they still had a little life. Bring back the old prop system!
  • RickyBoyDugan
    10 years ago
    I am such a brilliant genius for inventing The System that only I can understand my historical importance at the moment, but in time all will its greatness as I do. Therefore, I prop myself.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Lol what a duuuuuch bagboy faggot ^^^
  • RickyBoyDugan
    10 years ago
    Oh-oh! Looks like only VIPs can prop. Since I haven't visited any strip clubs in reality, but just in my fantasy world and since the snake oil sales business is a bit slow these day such that I can't spring for a membership, it looks like I am SOL.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Bring the prop bombs back
  • juiicebox69
    10 years ago
    Luv u guyz !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion