tuscl

high mileage clubs near Hartford ct

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 11:51 AM
I'll be in Hartford for a week on business and will be looking to unwind at a welcoming club once or twice while I'm there. just me, not entertaining anyone. Looking for high mileage LDs or PSs, with two way contact. not into extras. what's my best bet? I will have a rental car so could drive in the region but would prefer not to have to travel too far.

4 comments

• rickdugan
    10 years ago
    There is only one club in Hartford, the Gold Club, so you might as well try that first. The next closest club is probably at least 20 minutes. I've only been there a few times myself over the years and my last visit was a few years ago, so any intel I have is stale. The reviews tell a mixed story. If Gold Club is a bust, then your next best option is probably Electric Blue in Tolland, about 20 or so minutes away from downtown Hartford on 84 E. The club has earned quite rep for its mileage. I can tell you with certainty not to waste your time with clubs that are S and SE of Hartford if mileage is your main concern as those clubs tend to be pretty controlled, unless you are willing to drive as far as Bridgeport (about an hour away). The reviews for the CT clubs tend to be pretty on point, so you may want to spend some time doing your research. Also, feel free to return the favor here by posting some solid reviews after you visit CT.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Electric Blue is in Tolland and close. High contact, but I really don't like CT. clubs. I do like to drive so even though Providence is a trudge from Hartford over lousy roads, very few places on earth have contact levels like Providence and extras or not it is always my choice.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    What's a PS? Private show?
  • emmett
    10 years ago
    Definitely Electric Blue. Providence is lower mileage these days, based on recent reports. One of the clubs there, Cheaters, had an underage girl soliciting prostitution. That club is closed, and the others are exercising caution.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion