Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Fayetteville, NC

toysales

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Work has kept me busy for a few months and have not had any time for SCs. I really like Asian dancers any info on them around Fayetteville.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I think there used to be a bunch of Korean massage parlors in the area. It's been several years since I was in Fayetteville.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Moo goo gai pan,hold the celery.

Profile picture for fun12times12
fun12times12
•

I think there is one that works at Peppermint Rabbit but she may work the door. Not sure. I normally go to Mickeys and I've not seen one there.

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

I love Asian women, and I can relate to your preferences. Come to southern California. If you do, you'll never leave.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Try Chinese restaurants

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement