tuscl

ugly

crazyjoe
Colorado
With all this talk about ugly girls I got to wondering. Is there a bad case of the ugly sticks beating up dancers going around?

10 comments

• igloo9999
    11 years ago
    maybe where you are, but it seems the ugly stick has left this area.... definitely an upgrade lately....
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Ugly and fat are making inroads in Detroit. I have seen dancers who are clearly 250 lbs and size 18 walking around in The Coliseum and Tycoons. I know that the managers claim that they cater to every taste. Fine. Do you want dancers that are a definate buzz kill?
  • jester2I4
    11 years ago
    Ugly? Oh for a minute I thought this thread was about that fuckin' loser Dugly.

Btw, is the fact that I am so concerned about other males attractiveness a dead give away about what a homo I am? That and that I blow what little I make working as a janitor by shopping at Abercrombie?

• Clubber
    11 years ago
    On average, in all my years, I would say the attractiveness of dancers has fluctuated little. There have been, of course, ups and downs. Perhaps the economy? That said, in the early days only the sluts danced and many were not prime. That changed quickly when better looking dancers saw the money to be made.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Detroit managers should know that in automobile manufacturing and strip club operations quality control is important.
  • Subraman
    11 years ago
    High point of beauty was during the internet boom, at least here in SF. Beauty standards have been roughly the same for years now, IMO.

Maybe you're getting thrown off by these odd threads like, "you go into the club and there's one who is crack-ho skinny with no teeth and another who is so fat that if you tried to print her picture you'd have to order more ink, which one do you do get dances with?". I don't understand why we like responding to these types of posts, because the real answer is always -- I'd walk out and go to a different club. But guys love posting these situational dilemmas, and I always respond.

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    What would Alucard do?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    ^^^^spew shit as usual
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    I think it depends on the city. Where I live the looks quotient has gone up significantly the last year and a half, especially in the last 3 to 4 months. The dance quality of the new dancers hasn't caught up yet to the veterans, but at least now I have a lot more eye candy to view, while I wait for one of my favorites.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Ain't it funny how some girls don't know which end is up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion