tuscl

negotiation for VIP?

Thursday, March 27, 2014 10:30 AM
anyone here have any good tips for negotiating a good VIP rate? Sometimes I find out that some dancers have a flat rate, and then other times I find out I could have negotiated lower from hearing through other customers. Just curious as to what works best for you all. Thanks for the input.

4 comments

• rockstar666
    10 years ago
    VIP is usually a flat rate in the better clubs and the only negotiation is for extras. Girls can get in trouble by charging less than they're supposed to for VIP or CR, and be very unpopular with the other dancers, so most won't negotiate the flat fee. In dive clubs it may be different; girls are more desperate for any money they can get so just ask, "How about x$ for xxx?" and see what she says.
  • juiicebox69
    10 years ago
    Bes wey to negochiate a loe price iz to tel her yo baby mama iz in jail yo nedez to saev sum mony fo rent yo car needz fixd n u ow yo deala moniez ! Shee undastand all dat !
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    @rock: This is true in some places but not others. There are indeed some areas where the club collects a flat rate and then pays the dancer a cut after the fact, but there are also plenty of places where the clubs just wants their nominal house fees upfront and then the rest is left up to the dancers. It is completely dependent upon local norms. Pigtails, I see that you are from the Atlanta area. When I last clubbed in Atlanta at Goldrush, the house fee was $35 and the manager shook me down for another $20 "skip fee." Outside of that, what I paid for the half hour was completely between the dancer and I. The trick is knowing the practices in your particular club. Even in clubs where a nominal house fee and then add-on payment is the norm, girls will often try to obscure this by just quoting you a flat amount as if it is the standard menu price. If you do your research and understand what is happening in your particular club, then you will know how much the house actually gets, how the payment process works, and, hence, how much room you have to negotiate. Now to answer your question, assuming that I was in a place like Goldrush or Follies (both places where the dancers have a lot of latitude) and was being quoted a number that I felt was too high, I would just tell her that it is a little more than I'm looking to spend and then counter offer with something more reasonable. Now this cuts both ways as you certainly do not want to overpay, but if you lowball her too much and she takes it anyway because she's desperate, then you could end up getting a shitty experience. This is all just one man's view, but I try to put myself somewhere in the middle. I have no inerest in being robbed, but I also want my gal to be motivated to do a thorough job. ;)
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Anytime that you negotiate, you should start the conversation off like this- "Hey bud-dee, do I got deal for you." Works every time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion