tuscl

BATHROOM WITH NO GARBAGE CAN & TOILET

rattdog
New York
it was at a relatively popular strip club in new jersey many years ago that is still around today. just got off from a couple of lapdances and had to head to the restroom to drop off condom and clean up. upon entering restroom I proceed to look for a garbage can. I discover the restroom didn't have one. ok. whatever.

so I head towards a door that leads to a toilet, which I would use to flush away the rubber. to my utter dismay the door is locked. now I am fucking confused-I don't know what to do. I thought of just throwing it into one of the urinals but feared that after several flushes from other customers might cause a flood.

after all this I suddenly said fuck it-you the club owner/manager locked the door to the toiet bowl and don't provide a garbage can - then i will unslip the rubber from my cock and just dump it right in the middle of the bathroom.

head out the door and head towards the bar. my friend said that he had to use the john. after he finishes he comes up to me and said "was that you what you left on the floor?" i said "yeah-how dod u know?" he said that since that it was my first time at the club, and that he forgot to tell me that i would have to ask the someone at the front for the key in order to use the toilet.

3 comments

• xpat
    11 years ago
    GoGo-Rama?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Take a shit in the middle of the floor next time
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Joe gots ir rite shit on da flore !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?