tuscl

city limits

went to city limits a few weeks ago and the club was great the remodeling they did was a great job, it looks much better than it did when it was called the spot. well like I said last time it was open and I went there on 2/28/14 and it was closed if anyone knows why can they let me know..i am planning another trip back to canton in the summer and would like to go back to the club..

11 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Remember in the 70's how in Chase scenes they always tried to make it past the county line?
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Urban chickens.

A new trend is raising chickens within the city limits.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Austin City Limits
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    @motorhead,

What do urbanites do with all that chicken shit? Those little birds produce buckets of the foul stuff.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Art,

Cities that now allow it severely restrict the number you can have. Just a few for fresh eggs.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Art-Latins & Asians always have some kind of fowl with them, wherever they Live. Shit, there use to be a duck farm right off of the 605, between the 10 and the 60, in the SHV are of Los Angeles.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    That's SGV-San Gabriel Valley.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    A few blocks from downtown San Antonio you can hear the roosters crow in the morning. Mexicans love fresh eggs and cock fights.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    In Vietnam they raise chickens above shrimp ponds.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Keep a zebra in city limits
  • steve229
    11 years ago
    @griffs - a little more context (city, state, etc) would probably elict better responses
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion