tuscl

Clubbing in Indy

I am going clubbing in Indy this week for the first time in several years. I have read the reviews and seems like it has not changed much. Someone told me there is a club called Temptations on the west side. Anyone heard of it or other club recommendations. Brads I think is over rated and always crowded and PT's is overpriced. I do not have a good read on the rest. I used to hit Dancers but it is a look-no-touch club. I have only hit the occasional club in INdy in the recent past and have decided to give Indy another night out since I am stuck here.

4 comments

• Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    Dancers is not no touch. You can get some decent mileage but it depends on the girl. Better than Brads IMO.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I should have said limited touch. I have been in their several times but it have been 2 or 3 years.
  • MrDeuce
    11 years ago
    I go clubbing in Indy a lot. Here are my favorites. (Numbers in parentheses are happy endings / visits in 2013.)

Dancers (8/8) -- $20 dances, lots of touching, at least in the afternoon
    Brad's (about 8/10) -- ditto. $12 dances before 2
    Rio (3/4) -- $20 dances, lots of touching, at least late at night
    Babes (1/1 - BJ) -- ditto. $10 dances on Tuesday

I think happy endings are *very* common in Indy strip clubs but extras are hard to find, except perhaps at the extremely pretentious and overpriced PT's; you might try your best game in a VIP room at Club Rio, where they might be available with the right girl on, for example, a slow afternoon.

Let us know how it goes!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Ldk is on his way
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion