tuscl

Box Score

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Monday, February 24, 2014 3:51 PM
Zero Points 2 rebounds 12 minutes and a standing ovation. The irony is he says he just wants to be a basketball player. Then why wasn't he booed? Wouldn't that be the best representation of equality?

11 comments

• sofaking87
    10 years ago
    Good question!
  • Essdub
    10 years ago
    Come on man, he was cheered as he entered the game because he's the first openly gay athlete to play in the NBA. He was signed to a 10 day contract as a roster filler, there really isn't much that's expected in terms of production out of him. What's so hard to understand about applauding him as a person rather than his performance on the court?
  • Tyres
    10 years ago
    Motorhead if this is your biggest complaint in life, you must have a pretty good life.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Everybody!Alucard is gay.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    He's signed to be an end-of-the-bench, garbage-time player. Not a major contributor. Honestly, 12 minutes is probably more time than he expected to see. No need to boo that.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    To the guys that think I was complaining - you're off base. You haven't read my other comments in similar threads. If the Nets would use a 10-day contract to search for future talent (remember Jetemy Lin) rather than a "roster filler", maybe they wouldn't have a losing record.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Let's hope this thread doesn't evolve into a male SC thread. :)
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Openly gay probably won't fly in the UFC.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Slick, My football coaches wanted me to wrestle to "keep in shape" during the winter. I passed on that. I don't think tights are my best look.
  • magicrat
    10 years ago
    Motor, While it appears the Nets do not have much of an idea of what it takes to win in the NBA today, they got exactly what he is...a big guy who takes up space, plays about 10 minutes a game, gets a couple rebounds so he can rest the old guys they have who are a couple years past their expiration date. And I love the way KG plays but he's got a lot of miles on him. Remember he started playing in the NBA at 18 or so!
  • juiicebox69
    10 years ago
    Clubber u talkin bout shado again ?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion