tuscl

Queerlanta?

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Monday, February 24, 2014 6:42 AM
My fav says Atlanta is not the best place to be a straight woman, because a high percentage of the male population is gay, many of them closeted. Anyone else heard this? I could see where Nene might inspire a loss of heterosexuality.

6 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Sounds like the ravings of a fat cow that can't get laid.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Wouldn't be so sure shadow A girl I use to talk to who is originally from Atlanta and use to live their told me the exact same thing. She said she loved living in Atlanta (especially compared to Virginia), but that's one thing she doesn't miss.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    They're all on the down-low.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    I heard a couple of them even go to Follies.
  • bubba267
    10 years ago
    Shadow is right on most things, but probably not on this one... A former coworker, single and straight - average looks, had his choice of dozens of beautiful girls through the years I knew him. Many would call to ask him out, or just as a "fuck buddy". The rankings may have changed, but Atlanta used to be ranked as one of the top 5 most gay friendly cities in the US so there is definitely an imbalance of straight guys to straight/hot girls. To steal a line from an 80's movie - "it is a target rich environment" for a straight, single guy. I don't know if I agree that very many of the guys I've seen around are in the closet though.....
  • carl95
    10 years ago
    This must be why Bieber is looking to buy a house in Buckhead.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion