tuscl

Reality show snake-handling preacher dies -- of snakebite

sflguy123
Florida
http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/16/us/snake-s…

I would just love to see his followers and Harold Camping's followers having a picnic together.

10 comments

• deogol
    11 years ago
    Guess he was a sinner.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    Lol!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Should have handled less dangerous snakes. A nice hognose would be good. You can still say it is venomous, but the worst that could realistically happen is a lil' swelling.

Plus they're cute snakes!
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    "17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well." -- Mark 16: 17-18

Some people are too literal minded. Jesus often uses striking images and metaphors.

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    ^^^exactly...I agree completely.

That guy was a dumbass
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I love snakes and I have had lots of them as pets. The ones I kept are all non venomous. I never had the nerve to handle venomous snakes. You need to have a healthy respect for nature and not mess with what could kill you
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I'm not much on human sacrifice but in his case I'll make an exception.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    There is only one sure cure for stupid and he found it!
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Too bad the Westboro Baptist Church doesn't follow this practice...
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    11 years ago
    @ georgmicrodong: AMEN Brother!!

I'd even send them an offering to buy some snakes- or Kool-Aid if that were there thing....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion