Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Reality show snake-handling preacher dies -- of snakebite

sflguy123

Florida

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

I would just love to see his followers and Harold Camping's followers having a picnic together.

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

Guess he was a sinner.

Profile picture for sofaking87
sofaking87
•

Lol!

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

Should have handled less dangerous snakes. A nice hognose would be good. You can still say it is venomous, but the worst that could realistically happen is a lil' swelling.

Plus they're cute snakes!

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

"17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well." -- Mark 16: 17-18

Some people are too literal minded. Jesus often uses striking images and metaphors.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^exactly...I agree completely.

That guy was a dumbass

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I love snakes and I have had lots of them as pets. The ones I kept are all non venomous. I never had the nerve to handle venomous snakes. You need to have a healthy respect for nature and not mess with what could kill you

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I'm not much on human sacrifice but in his case I'll make an exception.

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

There is only one sure cure for stupid and he found it!

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Too bad the Westboro Baptist Church doesn't follow this practice...

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•

@ georgmicrodong: AMEN Brother!!

I'd even send them an offering to buy some snakes- or Kool-Aid if that were there thing....

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement