tuscl

First New Orleans evacuee I met, a New Orleans dancer

Anyone met any former New Orleans dancers yet? I did and bought a few dancers from her. Then after we were finished with the lap dances she told me she was from NO. I'm happy to help support the hurricane victims of New Orleans by buying lap dances from them. Would any of you guys gone a step farther and offered her your place to stay at as well?

8 comments

• casualguy
    19 years ago
    It was not a stripper scam. She mentioned this New Orleans thing after I paid her for the dances and was getting ready to part company with her. She didn't try to gain anything out of it. However, I can imagine some dancers now thinking about using that line to try to get some dances. I'm not going to buy any sympathy lap dances. If someone wants sympathy, they can go to the red cross or salvation army who are collecting donations.
  • nj_pete
    19 years ago
    I agree with Shadowcat, plus its tax deductable!
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    All I ever heard about New Orleans clubs made them sound like clip joints, so I would't consider that a good reference in less tragic circumstances.
  • SuperDude
    19 years ago
    Send the money to the Salvation Army or the Red Cross. Skip the scammer dancers.
  • phonehome
    19 years ago
    Some how I can predict that every stripper will, unless they know that you know other wise, will claim that she is from N.O. just hopeing guys will buy dances from them, when maybe they won't otherwise.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    On the other hand, I would say put aside some of your LD money this month and donate it to hurricane relief.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Are you crazy? I'd be worried enough about a regular stripper trying to rip me off, let alone a particularly desperate one.

Heck, if a stripper told me she was from NO, first thing I'm putting her on is a "pity scam".
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    should say bought a few dances not dancers (typo)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion