tuscl

RickyBoy's Faggotry

Thursday, February 13, 2014 1:20 PM
Fuck that faggity fagggot aka the RickyBoyDugan.

21 comments

• Super_Mane
    10 years ago
    200% agree fuck him
  • Super_Mane
    10 years ago
    Ricky is one enabling son of a bitch
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Dougster's just butt hurt because I've been dumping all over the dogshit stock that he likes so much. Ruff ruff! Btw Fraudster, it's been a while since you posted a fictional review of an imaginary visit to a Seattle club. C'mon dude, you're slackin'! No doubt we'll get more of that special goodness when you run out of VIP again. ;)
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Yep, your analysis has a near perfect negative correlation with the way the stock moves in reality. So much so that I've used your thoughts to very profitable guide my trades to a 40% gain but by doing the OPPOSITE of what you say. It's great that are so perfectly wrong each and evey time. More than a little funny too. :-) So let's see we have RickyBoy the generic homo, RickyBoy the txtittyfan II if financial advice, and RickyBoy who spent tens years inventing a system to pay hookers for sex. Definitely not the Gordon Gekko he hoped to be. :-)
  • Gucci_Mane
    10 years ago
    Lol dougster
  • looneylarry
    10 years ago
    [yawn]
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Good responses, bad responses - just keep right on bumping it!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Who is this Rick guy? Maybe I ignored him for years without realizing it just like I ignored Alucard without realizing it. Does Rick post on here?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Well he posts under many screen names but his primary one is rickdugan.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    40% return on short-term momentum trading based upon no publicly available intel and no improvement in the company's condition. If you say so... I can't tell who's the bigger fraud, you with those bogus reviews or the CEO of RICK, stringing investors along while he runs the company into the ground. Maybe too close to call, but I can see why you empathize with him - two peas in a pod. ;)
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    RickyBoy: "no improvement in the company's condition." Right, like the second to last earnings review wasn't a huge improvement. Get a clue, RickyBoy! p.s. I'm till waiting for that crash you promised after the last earnings... When, if ever, do you think it will happen?
  • RickyBoyDugan
    10 years ago
    This isn't a very nice thread. Especially after all I've contributed to this board - my phony reviews, and The System.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ lol!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Monday morning bump to start the week.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Afternoon bump.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Another bump by the stalker troll with a man crush. Sweet! ;)
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ what a fuckin' homo!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Bump!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!