tuscl

Does Hollywood ruin Strippers?

Was at the SC last night, and one of my favs gave me couple of dances. She used to be friendlier and more hands on. Was chatting with her and she is in the next season of "Bad Girls Club". Anybody watch that show? My real question is does Hollywood put big ideas in their heads? Thus making it harder to relate to us mere commoners at the SC? I wish her well, but I want my grounded grinding stripper girl back!

5 comments

• Clackport
    11 years ago
    I've watched a season of Bad Girls Club before. I'll definitely pay attention to it this upcoming season to check out your fav.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Never heard of it and don't care. She's there to do a strippers job so while I'm paying her she better be concentrating on me not her 15 minutes of fame.

Jesus who hasn't been on a lame reality show yet? They are a dime a dozen and pure garbage.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    One of the local strippers was on that show for a while. I'll have to see if I can find it and check it out.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Maybe it's just that she is dating some guy and has gotten serious about him.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I say it's time to cut her loose, and set up a new ATF, she's a business woman, and either she'll bring her A game in the future, or you'll be better without her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion