tuscl

Shadowcat milestones

Clackport
Washington
Friday, February 7, 2014 10:42 AM
Shadowcat is on the brink of 2 TUSCL milestones. As I write this Shadow needs more 7 more discussion threads to get to 2,000 discussion threads, and he needs 16 more comments to get to 10,000 comments. This demonstrates Shadowcat's longevity. I wonder when he got banned if all his stats got erased and he had to start from the beginning again?

13 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Yes they did! Everything from 2001 to 2007 got permanently deleted. So you could just about double my existing numbers. My 85 reviews also got deleted.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    Congrats in advance Shadowcat!
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Damn that sucks Shadow. Like sofaking said congrats in advance. This thread will be the tracking of when you hit the milestones. I'm pretty sure Shadowcat will be the first one in TUSCL history to get to 2,000 discussion threads and 10,000 comments. Legendary.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Bow down to shadow cat!
  • yndy
    10 years ago
    Shadow, why were you banned?
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I believe Dougster will be the next TUSCL member to get to 10,000 comments. Dougster and Clubber are at both over 8,600 comments, but Dougster posts much more frequently, so he'll get there before Clubber. After Clubber, Alucard will probably be the next guy to get to 10,000 comments. I think in a few years Slickspic will have more comments than anyone. Slick has been on TUSCL for a little over a year, and he already has over 4,500 comments. Shit Slick might even be running this website by then.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I plan to never get that far with the same user name.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Congrats to Shadowcat. I believe you already exceeded 10,000 posts if that means anything to you. Me, I wouldn't mind if I could delete all my posts past two months.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    6 more comments till 10,000. 3 more discussion threads till 2,000. Shadowcat, like yndy I wonder why did you get banned?
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Yeah Shadow,why did you get banned?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Some of us were posting pictures. Founder deleted them without giving us a warning or reason. We got into a pissing match over it and he won. Come to find out later he was concerned with copy right issues. We eventually buried the hatchet.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Okay,what were the pictures of?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    The same as what you see now in users profiles.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion