tuscl

OT: Toronto's crack smokin' mayor an Justin Bieber

zipman68
the speed force!
You guys may not know this, but Rob Ford is mortal enemies with the Biebs. I have it on good authority that Juice is en route to Toronto, where he will teach Bieber a "lesson" by zapping him in the taint with a taser Taser and air fare provided by none other than Toronto's crack smokin' mayor!

So -- how many of my fellow pervs are pro "zap Biebs in the taint" vs anti "zap Biebs in the taint"?

Weeeee-yaaaaw!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFloKq0FP…

5 comments

• ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    I'm for zapping him good, with a set of battery cables plugged into 220 VAC.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I don't like his music, but I do enjoy seeing him get into trouble, I'd zap him just enough to cause him to do something else stupider.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    It might be funny to watch him get zapped. Apparently he thinks everything else is funny even smiling for his mug shot.
    I'd be ok if they passed a beiber law saying if you are a multi millionaire with total disregard for the law getting convicted with reckless driving, speeding ,and DUI that they can fine you 5% of your assets instead of the usual fine. Money would go to compensate victims of crimes across the state. I would index it for inflation just in case we become a banana republic and everyone becomes a millionaire.
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    Bieber and Ford -- MAD = mutually assured destruction gets my vote
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    I just had a thought...what if Juice IS Rob Ford. I mean...the dude does get all wasted and forget shit that he does. Maybe the intel he keeps feeding me is to throw me off the trail!

No...no...I'm stickin' with what I said originally. Juice is an international bounty hunter that likes to grab dudes, yank down their trousers, and right when they think somethin' REAALY BAD is gonna happen...he TASERS 'EM IN THE TAINT!

Juice! Juice! Juice!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion