tuscl

Web Cams

Clubber
Florida
Never really pay much attention to them, but there's one source I view occasionally simply because I can weed out all but the Asian women and some are quite lovely.

Just a few minutes ago, one had a dildo working on herself over a glass. Interesting combination. So she finishes herself into the glass, picks it up a drinks it, then lets in slowly run back into the glass from her mouth. Not finished yet, she again drinks then swallows. She then poses and such for the camera. I move on to the next and the next, then I come up on one picking her nose! I mean, really?

8 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… So she finishes herself into the glass, picks it up a drinks it …”

Damn – I just finished having dinner and didn’t need that visual :)

I visit cam sites every now and then but have not seen stuff like that! The most I’ve seen is a girl going at it w/ a dildo – but then again I’m not one for asking freaky things when I’m on a cam site – maybe some models do w/e the custies ask them or w/e will draw attention to their room.
  • sflguy123
    11 years ago
    "then I come up on one picking her nose!"

Damn it man you have all the luck! lol

P.S. I like myfreecams.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    Lol, sounds like she's a squirter.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    @Papi-Damn-I just finished having dinner and didn't need that visual.
    You ever see your profile pics?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Clubber-I have a game I play while I drive. I call it "Let's Pick Too". If I catch someone picking their nose, I try and get their attention. If I succeed, I pretend to pick my nose, too. It's always the best when you catch a hot chick digging for gold. I caught one last week near the college where I live by. She must've had a good sense of humor. We both were rolling at the stoplight.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Papi,

First time even saw a dildo in use. I don't type in the room, just look at lovely Asian women that are sometime nude.

sfl,

I checked the site I used and it was myfreecams.

SS,

Funny, :)
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Wee Fuckem Yung.
    Two Can Chew.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    "Me so horny. Me love you long time."

"How much can I get for $10?"

"Anysing you want. Me so horny."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now