tuscl

RL's new friend Rita may be coming to visit, will he get lucky?

No offense intended towards the residents of Houston but I just keep thinking about Houston and Rita and I heard that RL may live there. RL, do you feel lucky? Hopefully the storm won't be too bad, I would hate for all the other strippers to get the shaft.

2 comments

• casualguy
    19 years ago
    RL you seem to be getting excited about something. Such a storm of posts, do you have to evacuate soon and leave your pc behind? Good luck with Rita. I heard she bites.

I just want to point out that I have nothing to do with this storm. If you believe negativity (such as zillions of negative posts here) creates bad karma, then you may need to be more positive especially if you start getting little hints from mother nature. I'm trying to be positive myself.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    Pity that RL lives near the gulf, rather than here in the Midwest. Tornadoes tend to be very localized, and sometimes quite effective in their targeted effects. They can wipe out an enemy in one house, and leave intact and untouched the sweet little old lady in the house across the street.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion