tuscl

Is this why we haven't heard from JuiceBox lately?

deogol
Michigan
Wednesday, January 29, 2014 11:19 AM
[view link] Fried Chicken, Naked, and Masturbating... hmmmmmmmmm...

14 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Hmmmm.... And why is Alucard missing at the same time? Weird.
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    I'm wondering the same thing
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Juice Juice. Juice
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    Yea, I suspect Alucard and Juice are the same. Suspect. Not a 100% yet.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ LOL! Actually I think alutard is the only other person on TUSCL who isn't a juice or alutard alias.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Only juice can pull that one off...pun intended
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Buh bye and good riddance.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    But...but... We just established that Juice is a cop that got arrested in a prostitution sting being carried out by his own department. I suspect he pulled this shit AFTER he was released. And after he spent the night having the other alleged johns kick him in the nads repeatedly. That dude should film his KA-RAY-ZEE life! JUICE! JUICE! JUICE!!!
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I heard about a guy with psychiatric problems on the news getting turned in by his own parents. Candidate 1. I also saw someone making gun control comments on abovetopsecret and getting severely beat down intellectually or getting his ass handed to him with someone presenting facts to oppose his every argument but still he persisted in posting nonsense, candidate 2. Candidate 3, the other day some pyscho went on a rampage and was arrested. His name was something like aliguira, hmmm. Tough choices, who could they be? Number 2 seems more likely.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Could game over man be Alucard? [view link] Sure sounds like him.
  • 23cambyman
    10 years ago
    Also, one of juices aliases always seems to be in love with alucard
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    SMH...Juice is hunting Bieber in Toronto. Rob Ford has offered him a rock of crack, a bucket of the Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay, and some poutine ('tis Canada after all) if he can taser the Biebs on the taint. Shit...ev'rybody knows that!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    It's just not the same on this site anymore. It's like the kids left the room.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion