tuscl

Dark skinned African-Americans with Tattoos

sflguy123
Florida
Hopefully this doesn't come off as racist.

I have black friends. lol

But I don't get it when you can hardly see the tattoos.

Next time I am in the hood I will be sure to ask some. I'm 5'6" 140lbs oh and my name is Mike.

Please discuss throughly!

16 comments

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    Maybe they went to Stanford.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Maybe it's the lighting.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    LeBron James is tatted up, but with him being fairly dark skinned you can hardly tell, it's almost like his tattoos blend in. Right now he probably has the most endorsements out of any athlete. Carmelo Anthony is tatted up also, but he is fairly light skinned and his tattoos really stick out. Also a lot of people call Carmelo a thug based on his appearance (mainly tattoos). I think tattoos sticking out has an effect on marketability.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    What I don't understand is black strippers laying out at the beach. :)
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    i wear a lot of “Axe” body spray, but i live in a black neighbourhood and it’s called “Ask” body spray.

and if you DON'T get that joke, then you’re NOT a racist.
  • carl95
    11 years ago
    The racist part is they only get black tattoos. What, are they too good for the other colors?
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    The only joke or funny thing I remember was one day at the beach I saw some white girls lying out in the sun. Then I overheard a black girl tell her friend, "see, they want to be like us."
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Black athletes also get a lot of tattoos. Look at Dennis Rodman. Tattoos and piercings are simply a fashion among whites and blacks alike. I don't especially like this fashion, but if I'm going to mess around with dancers of any race I'm going to have to see it.

• SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Only stupid White guys care about this foolishness.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What SuperDude says.

I can also add this: no single race has the market in perfect grooming cornered. Bad taste can be found among all races when it comes to personal grooming, fashion sense, and..........manners.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    Tattoos treat all races equally and make all races look equally lowest class possible. Hate them on anyone and everyone, including my wife.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    @shadowcat The sun feels good man and it has gives plenty of Vitamin D, just what the darker skin needs...and skin cancer is the least of her worries, so why not enjoy the heat on her skin like she is suppose to

@sflguy you sound racist by saying you hope this doesn't come off as racist and then saying you have black friends to prove a point. Just say the fucking point of the conversation, forget the disclaimers, gosh damnit man. You make yourself awkward.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    DoctorPhil,

Now that is funny!
  • sflguy123
    11 years ago
    "@sflguy you sound racist by saying you hope this doesn't come off as racist and then saying you have black friends to prove a point."

I guess you missed my joke in that when public figures get accused of racism or being homophobic they always say they have friends who are black or gay.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    @sflguy those types of sarcasm gets lost in faceless texts. I would have assumed you were joking more if I saw facial expressions I guess

@DrPhil I didn't get the joke. Guess I'm not racist.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I will admit it...im totally racist against racists
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion