Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

The new Robocop is coming out

mikeya02

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Hope it's good. I thought the original was great. I was wondering; were the guys who made the original in 1987, prophets?, or was Detroit messed up then?

Replies (5)

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

1987 was smack in the middle of the crack epidemic. Since big cities bore the brunt I suspect Detroit wasn't a very nice place.

Profile picture for sofaking87
sofaking87
•

I suspect that the new film with suck, the old one dealt with broke cities and overwhelming crime, kinda sounds like detroit today, lol!

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

"I'll buy that for a dollar."

Profile picture for carl95
carl95
•

If Detroit was in good shape in '87 then "Roger & Me" probably wouldn't have been made.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

The original was a low cost movie that hit it right. The new one will be a big overblown production reliant on special effects and will therefore suck.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement