Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: Alzheimer's -- how it starts

ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnlVIP42920

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0q8hFntzUQ

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

So I was having dinner with a friend, eating my salad. I say to him, "didn't you order a salad too?" He says, "Um yeah, I finished it, and the waitress took the empty plate away."

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

How many Alzheimer's patients does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

To get to the other side!

Profile picture for sofaking87
sofaking87
•

Lol!

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

I let them hide their own Easter eggs.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Hi, I'm Fred!

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Hi, I'm Fred!

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Hi, I'm Fred!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement