Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Ever been to Paradise NV?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

Yep, on most of my trips to Las Vegas, I'm in Paradise (that part of town, that is).

You should try Paradise, Montana some time!

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

If you've been to Las Vegas you've probably been to Paradise.

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

For debauched pleasures you can't beat Paradise Valley, Alberta.

There is a curling rink in Paradise Valley.

Profile picture for likes2look
likes2look
•

You gotta have stones to be a curler!

Profile picture for carl95
carl95
•

What about Paradise Road in Vegas, between Sahara and St.Louis?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Paradise Road is in Paradise not Las Vegas.

I posted this topic just because I learned something new even though I have been to the area many times.

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

Shadow, It may be in unincorporated Clark County, but still have a Las Vegas address. The addresses there likely use Las Vegas as their street address, not Paradise. Lots of cities have addressing like that.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

If it's in Nevada, it's not paradise. It's hell.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

farmerart, curling is a great sport except for those who can't hack it!

I do miss the old-style brooms we used back in the Dark Ages when I was in high school - the thwack-thwack-thwack sound they made on the ice was a thing of beauty even if they weren't as effective!

Profile picture for carl95
carl95
•

"Paradise Road is in Paradise not Las Vegas."

Actually, north of E Sahara is in Las Vegas.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

What happens in Paradise stays in Paradise

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement