tuscl

What would do if a high roller came in and started throwing cash

Friday, January 24, 2014 2:26 PM
This past week teen heart throb Justin Bieber went to a Florida strip club and spent $75,000 in $1 bills (so a news report says). [view link] My question is what would you do if a high roller came into a club you were already in with a hottie on your lap and started throwing massive amounts of cash around? Would pal up to him (if you can get past his security) and advise him on how to send in the club hoping for a little fallout your way. (keeping in mind the 19 year old little prick just vandalized his neighbors house to the tune of $20,000 and wondering why he is at a strip club when he was nailing Selena Gomez) Get up and leave,(thinking what a douche bag) Sit back and watch the action or Try to hold onto the dancer on your lap with a couple of drinks and your radiant charm.

20 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I'll go with sit back and watch the action and try to hold on to my dancer.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    I can't wait to hear what ShadowKat (note the K) has to say. That dude follows the Biebs all over the country in this windowless panel van with a cum-stained air mattress in the back. Apparently there is a big Bieber poster on the ceiling. He keeps PMing with descriptions of his antics.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Pal up to him? Oh fuck no. I couldn't get out of there fast enough.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Leave. If a guy is spreading that much cash around the night is pretty much shot anyway.
  • Djscudmaster
    10 years ago
    Stay and watch the festivities. It ain't often some drops 75k in a strip club
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Isn't that how 2amers start?
  • weewillie
    10 years ago
    Definitely stay and watch. Half the fun in a strip club is people watching.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    First off, I'd never be KOD. And I doubt he would be in a club when I was, afternoon. So the question is rather moot for me. But should he do that where and when I am, I'd watch and make sure I was not arrestable should the police show.
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    Sounds like Selena dumped his ass... maybe that is why the trips to strip clubs and whore houses down south.
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    I agree with weewille
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    If he's throwing 20's or 100's and they are falling all over the place, hmmm. If they fall right in your hands or on your lap, what would you do? Pretend it was your money without being obvious? How much could you scoop up without getting noticed if some fell on you? Or would you brush it out of your hair like it was some dirty lint because it covered not only the stage but a good chunk of the audience as well?
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I doubt the high roller would take all the dancers. If he did, I would leave and probably so would most other people. Unless he wanted an empty strip club he would be foolish to get all the dancers. Of course if they all flocked over there, then it might be pointless to stay unless they were still stage dancing. I certainly wouldn't bother tipping a girl on stage unless I already knew her if someone was dumping tons of cash on the same girl.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    I'd probably stay and watch if only for a story to tell.
  • SketchinGuy
    10 years ago
    Try for the third option. I have my own hooks to keep a dancer interested aside from whatever I'm spending that night. But if that doesn't work & she goes to the high-roller douche, I'm pulling up stakes & heading out. There is always another club (at least until 2, in my area).
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Since the only real attraction I have for most strippers is money, though a few act like they think I'm sweet, neither of those is going to counter a "popular" high roller spreading the wealth around. I'd wish my dancer well, sit and watch for a while, then leave when I got bored.
  • duomaxwell
    10 years ago
    About one sunday a month this ex-football player comes into our club and drops like $10k just to have girls floor dance for him (doesn't really seem to matter who), so as soon as he comes in EVERY GIRL IN THE PLACE flocks to his VIP section. I always wonder what the other patrons do.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    So, duo, how much does said ex-football player drop on you? :) I hope you do well.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    @Duo you should keep a ledger of all the money you get when he's in the club. He may sue you someday, claiming his 657 prior concussions made him legal incompetent to agree to pay for dances.
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    Uh oh Drake, watch out, he's closing in on you. I'm young so i'd pal up and try to take some of his paper.
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    He must have had several people carrying the money for him. 75,000 bills is a lot of paper to haul. I doubt this story.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion