tuscl

Boosting !

Thursday, January 23, 2014 12:07 AM
How Shoplifters Make Money Proffesional shoplifters are more common then people think. These people steal for a living. One of the more common types of proffessional organizations would be fleamarkets. Flea markets are rarely monitored for these types of activities. It starts out with someone, we will call Mr. Black basically open a small booth at a local flea market. Mr Black will then create his crew. Since there is no real limit on what can be sold at a flea market everything is game. Electronics, Clothes, hair products, fragrances, etc..... Generally,Mr Black will pay his recruits a flat fee for products that he needs. Kinda like, he places an order with his recruit and the recruit will fill the order. For example Mr Black may need some cologne for his stand. So he would place an order with his recruit for say 300 bottles of various popular frangrances. The recruit now is going to go out and fill the order by going to stores like Walmart and stealing colgone until the order is filled. Now this is a fairly simple order to fill. Basically this person will enter the store with a small bag, more than likely an old shopping bag from that particular store. They would then get a carry basket and put various items of colgne in it. Now all they have to do is find a nice quiet aisle and fill there shopping bag. The only thing left to do is walk out the store without getting caught. If they are succesful, they will probably go to another store and do the same thing until the order is filled. This person will get paid anywhere from 50 to 100 dollars. Mr Black will probably make $15 per bottle which will come to about $1450. He will profit $1300 to $1350. Now, when Mr Black has a more serious order his recruit made need a partner or two. For example, Mr Black may want some mini motorcycles. These are of decent size and will take a little more effort to get. They retail around $300 each. Mr Black will pay his recruit $50 each, and sell them for $ 175 which is half of the retail price. During the summer Mr black could probably sell 10 of these a week. Mr Black will profit $1250/ week. That's equal to a full time job paying $52,000/year. Once Mr black has his first stand established he will probably make 30k to 40k of of it. Now it's time to expand! Lets say Mr Black goes to two of his surrounding cities and repeats this process. Mr Black is now net grossing anywhere from 90k to 120k. That's $120,000 per year. Mr black can't be everywhere at once so he will have to have someone to work his stands for him. In addition to that, every community has what we refer to as the I can get you anything man. More than likely Mr Black is that man in more than 1 community.

9 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    You da shopliftin' mane Mr. BigTuna
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    Cell phones, i.e. Samsung Galaxy, are being stolen at record rates. Theft of certain types of cell phones has become as common as purse snatching. People walking down the street and talking on the phone have been knocked to the grown, phone stolen, no cops around. Where are they sold? Flea markets.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Though shall not steal.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Lol....goon empire....we da. Best
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Just be careful shoplifting from Muslims...if you like your manos.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Lol slick
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Or Koreans. In L.A., the Koreans don't aim to maim. They shoot to kill. Don't get me wrong, I dig Koreans and even worked in K-Town. But they are some mean and tough people. And they can spit. I mean really spit.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I remember the 92' Riots like yesterday. Mr. Black would've met Mr. Clack-Clack-Clack-Clack messing with them Koreans.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion