tuscl

Fayetteville, NC question

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Monday, January 20, 2014 10:10 PM
Does anyone know if any/which clubs in Fayetteville, NC allow out-of-town dancers to dance only on the few busiest days after military paydays?

9 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Try stripperweb,com or the Ft, Bragg information office.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Is that fair to the dancers that show up everyday?
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    I'm lookin' forward to wherever this thread is a goin'...
  • grand1511
    10 years ago
    Imagine that, a lazy stripper!
  • toysales
    10 years ago
    I can only give you info from a customers perspective. Fayetteville is where I do my clubbing.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    I'm banned from stripperweb. toysales, are there girls who you never see except in the few days after the 1st and the 15th of the month? I'm in the Durham area. Trying to find ways my fav could have a little more spending money.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I don't even know how helpful dancers would be if they thought she was competition. I don't know.
  • toysales
    10 years ago
    On military pay weekends there are always more dancers working than the other weekends and quite often I have never seen some of them before. Other than secrets and Victoria's, if she looked good enough, I have a feeling that she could walk up and they would let her dance. My ATF has often told me stories of being out of town and needing money, she would go to a club and work for the night.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    She's just out of luck if she tried to work like this weekend and the guys don't get paid until next Thursday/Friday. Some guys save their money so they can spend it whenever they want to. If I had only listened to Dougster's advise on buying RICK, I could have made a fortune by now. lol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion