tuscl

How to make athentic souther purple drank aka Lean

Saturday, January 18, 2014 9:07 AM
For all you dumb muthafuckaz I'ma break it down illa" So today we're going to learn how to make authentic purple drank, lean, sizzurp. Lean is an fairly popular drink popularized in Houston, Texas. (Especially amongst DJ Screw fans). It is more or less composed of some sort of soft drink (Sprite is pretty much all you wanna use however) and a particular kind of cough syrup, prescription grade unless you live in Mexico I'm guessin.. First of all we'll list off the things you need to make Lean and the things you'll more than likely want to use to make it authentic. 1. Prescription grade cough syrup, most important ingredient. MUST CONTAIN *Promethazine AND *Codeine. 2. Get a bottle of Sprite (best way to mix) 3. Poor approximately 2-8 oz. of your special syrup into a Styrofoam cup, you can find em' at your local liquor store. 4. Mix thoroughly and add a Jolly Rancher or two if you like. 5. IF you feel neccesary you may add some Milk of Magnesia. This tends to help constipation which might occur. Don't trip when someone says "you dunno what your doing". Sit back and enjoy. Now the most important things to remember when people attempt to tell you other wise. DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT attempt to use any other kind of syrup, it's not the same if your lookin' to sip like a true playa. DO NOT add alcohol, unless you feel like passin' out for the night or even possibly [view link]. This is your best tutorial for creating your favorite Southern drank, leeeean back and have fun! How to make lean.

27 comments

• BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    I'm soo fuckin tripping mane
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    YouTube this " Juicy J - Codeine Cups By BLKDMNDS"
  • originaljuicebox69
    10 years ago
    Ok, everyone now! Let's all drink the Kool-Aid. What could go wrong?
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Zzzzzzz
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Trippy
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Trippy is falling asleep...zzzzzzzz
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    I'm getting dizzy with my Sippy
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Boom...Sippy cup wins again
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    We da best
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    YouTube this Sippin On Some Syrup By Three6MafiaVEVO
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Jolly Ranchers were around when I was a kid. That's like going old skool
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    "relaxation" or "anti-energy" drinks on the commercial market use the names "Purple Stuff", "Sippin Syrup", and "Lean".. Thanks mo head...I like old school shit
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Purple drank is a slang term for a recreational drug popular in the hip hop community in the southern United States, originating in Houston, Texas. Its main ingredient is prescription-strength cough syrup containing codeine and promethazine. [1] Cough syrup is typically mixed with ingredients such as Sprite soft drink or Mountain Dew. [citation needed] The purplish hue of purple drank comes from dyes in the cough syrup. There are numerous slang terms for purple drank, including sizzurp, [2][3][4][5][6] lean, [1][3][4][7] syrup, [3][5][8] drank, [5][9] barre, [5] purple jelly, [4][5] Texas tea, [9] and Tsikuni. [10]
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    The most popular type of codeine syrup is promethazine-codeine, a prescription cough syrup. The active ingredients are codeine, a narcotic, and promethazine, an antihistamine. When taken in large quantities, both medications can lead to sedation and altered levels of consciousness. [1] The inclusion of the antihistamine is intended to deter abuse, as doses higher-than-recommended can produce extreme somnolence, clinical weakness, and ultimately, fatal hypoventilation (inadequate breathing to sustain life). In lower doses, the antihistamine targets cold symptoms through reducing both swelling and vasodilation; it also acts to potentiate the opiate codeine. Prescription cough syrups containing hydrocodone are also used to make the drink, though they are less popular. [26] Songs like "Sippin' on Some Syrup" by Three 6 Mafia refer to Tussionex, a yellow cough syrup containing extended-release hydrocodone and chlorpheniramine (another antihistamine). [27] Other hydrocodone-containing syrups such as Histinex HC, Hycotuss, and Hycodan may also be used, but Hycodan has added homatropine to deter abuse. [28] Syrup also is made with over-the-counter cough syrups such as Robitussin DM, which contain dextromethorphan as the cough suppressant. Although dextromethorphan is used recreationally, it has dissociative effects as opposed to narcotic. Dextromethorphan is a synthetic morphine analog, [29] although without opioid activity that morphine has, that has been on the market in the United States since the 1950s. [30] It is a cough suppressant in small doses, but in large doses it can result in a disassociative state, with hallucinations, similar to that produced by PCP or ketamine. [26] Promethazine-codeine contains 10 mg of codeine and 6.25 mg of promethazine per 5 mL. [31] Some users report that the large amount of sugar in drank causes them to experience weight gain, tooth decay, and other medical symptoms.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    exas producer DJ Screw popularized the concoction, which is widely attributed as a source of inspiration for the "chopped and screwed" style of hip hop music. [3][11] Originally, the active ingredient of "syrup" was cough syrup containing promethazine and codeine. The concoction first gained popularity in the underground rap scene in Houston, [11] where musician Big Hawk said it was consumed as early as the 1960s and 1970s, becoming more widespread in the early 1990s. [12] Its use later spread to other southern states. [3] Because of usage by rap artists in Houston, it became more popular in the 1990s. [13] In June 2000, Three 6 Mafia's single "Sippin' on Some Syrup," featuring UGK, brought the term "purple drank" to a nationwide audience. [2] Three 6 Mafia's single "Rainbow Colors" featuring Lil' Flip pertains to the consumption of purple drank; the addition of a Jolly Rancher candy to a cup of purple drank creates a spectrum of colors, hence the name. In 2004, the University of Texas found that 8.3% of secondary school students in Texas had taken codeine syrup to get high. [3] The Drug Enforcement Administration reports "busts" involving syrup across the southern United States, particularly in Texas and Florida. [3] As of 2011, the price of purple drank in Houston is twice the price as it is in Los Angeles. [13]
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Turn your head and cough
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    _zzzzzzzzzz
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    God damn I'm fucked up
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    LOL
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I'm taking shots of kerosene. Next up is turpentine.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Squeeze
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Light-weights,I'm snortin mercury.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Just chug some LN2. That shit'll make you all cold.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    LOL
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Start packaging this stuff in little juice boxes like those Capri Sun drinks and sell them at the Piggly Wiggly. You will be the next Walter White.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I wonder what Hal would do if he caught Walter using the genius Malcolm as a lab assistant?
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Omg !Omg ! Fucking halroius
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion