tuscl

Nudity

skibum609
Massachusetts
Of course we all expect that when we pay the money for a Champagne Room that the dancer will be totally nude, but how many of you remove clothing and how much when you're in private with a dancer? I prefer the full monty in my home club, which is why ITC blows away OTC.

14 comments

• sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I'm a true boob man, so I usually tell them to keep the bottoms on.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Total.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    If you're talking about how much clothing *I* take off, usually just my shoes and pants, depending on where I am. Depending on the club, sometimes I'll just pull them down.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    As always I keep one leg in my pants,just in case.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Got to be careful about how far you go. You may have to get dressed in a hurry.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    How are you supposed to ldk with your pants off?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Not enough privacy where I go to get totally nude. Since none of the pants, short or long, that I wear to club have zippers, I just pull them down to my knees.
  • Electronman
    11 years ago
    Depends on the club and the security of the VIP. Full nudity for both if the VIP is private and secure.

What is your home club? Your hot list says "Inner Room Cabaret" but I've visited that club and didn't see much opportunity for private, nude ITC experiences. Maybe I missed something?
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    Are you referring to the Inner Room skibum?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Once again, that's why I wear a kilt.
  • SpudsMcKenzie
    11 years ago
    If I pay for a private VIP/Champagne room, I fully expect to be able to see her pussy and play with it some too!
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    My home club is Club Desire in Providence where I have never once had a bouncer do anything other than lightly knock on the door to announce clock (time). Small room with a couch, table, lamp, and floor to ceiling door. Not referring to the inner room which is the least private full contact club in America. Attire there is loose shorts and button down. although to be fair when my wife gets dances there the club owners don't mind how much of her clothing comes off as long as bottoms are worn and stay on.
  • Electronman
    11 years ago
    Thanks for the clarification and good to hear that providence still has potential.

Inner room is a good value but I've never seen or experienced anything more than a good grind and some groping. Until bogarts (Michigan) added a few curtained cubicles, they had the most open and x rated VIP that I had ever encountered.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    Club Desire is beautiful women, fairly priced drinks and dna dispersal.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion