tuscl

ATF retiring

Wednesday, January 15, 2014 5:04 PM
If your ATF was retiring would you do anything special or spend more then usual on the last time you see her?

22 comments

• CB42DDD
    10 years ago
    On my ATF's last night we had a Fantastic time pretty much hung out and partied the whole night except for the stage shows she did which i got to pick the music for .. It was just a great time all around lots of flirting and dancing with some nawtiness thrown in it will be one of those nights that will always live fondley in my mind was also an epic night for her knowing damn well she caused me to have my own version of LDK twice while tipping her on stage
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    A former fav (not ATF) and I almost "went out" after her last day... of course I managed to mess it up before our date. At the time I was really pissed at myself... However, after learning some things after the fact, I'm glad I didn't get sucked into her baggage. My ATF situation when to hell before having to face her impending retirement (she's still stripping). Before the falling out, I probably would have wanted to see her in "real life." Again, after the fact, I realize that was really dumb of me. Should I be faced with a new fav's impending retirement, I hope I'd be smart enough to get a bunch of extra LD/VIPs before she retired and just enjoy it while I can.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    I had an ATF retire. But it happened in between visits, so nothing special occurred.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I would fuck her twice.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    One of my favorites told me a number of months ago she was going to retire but wanted to stay in touch. I'm wondering if she decided to keep on dancing for a while since I only texted her one time and never tried to meet up. Is it possible to have free sex with a dancer with no strings attached? Probably not if she keeps saying stuff like she has no bf.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    How could a chica retire knowing that Monsiguer Slick is around.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Yes.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I've never had an ATF, but I'm sure I'd try for plenty of last minute extras, and maybe set something up for some OTC.
  • m99999
    10 years ago
    I had three favorites retire. One told me she was going to take a month off because her mom was coming to visit. Unfortunately we had never exchanged numbers and I had no way to contact her when she never came back. Before she left we hung out her last day talking, laughing and getting long dances from her. I had another favorite that just disappeared. I saw her on Thursday and we were suppose to see each other at the club on Saturday. It was right before Christmas and I had gotten her a nice gift. When I did not see her at the club, I texted her and she said she was sick. We kept in touch over the next few weeks, but she stopped returning my text messages and never came back. After a few months I finally returned her gift. My last favorite retired when the club was closed down unexpectedly. We do still stay in touch occasionally. I always wished I had a chance to say good bye to number one and two.
  • canny
    10 years ago
    I took mine on a vacation. I only paid for her flight and food, nothing else.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I broke it off with my ATF, so I could never know what I would have done. I do know when she quit once before she retired for good,I was there when she came into the club. She was in her civies and told me she would be out in a few. I assumed in her work clothes. She came out as she went into the office and told me she had quit. We then went out to dinner and she unloaded on me a lot of her baggage and I was a shoulder for her. It was not a good time, but it was a time of closeness.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    My flag would be at half staff.
  • rl27
    10 years ago
    Most of my ATF's just stopped showing up one day, so nothing special occurred during the last dance I had with her. So far only three of my past ATF's gave a retirement date. The first was nearly twenty years ago. She announced it to her regulars. Her dance schedule was fairly busy, so I only got a 3 song dance from her early during the night, before she was called to the stage and another 4 song dance near closing. The dancers asked me to go with them to an after hours club where they were going to give her a going away party. I thought sure, why not and went with them. She ended up ditching us, but I had a decent time with a few of the dancers. By this time the first of the larger Gentleman's clubs opened up, and that club couldn't compete. So I stopped going shortly after. About four years later she showed up briefly as a waitress at one of the newer Gentleman's clubs, but then disappeared a few months later. The second worked at a dying club, which had very regular customers left by the time she retired. This is likely why she retired. She told her regulars that she was retiring, but since the club was a small town club, no fanfare occurred which was great for me. She was the last remaining excellent lap dancer at the club, and none of her other regulars showed up, I had her mostly to myself. Since dances were $10 a song, and there was no half hour champagne room, I ended up getting nearly 40 songs from her, spread out over 4 hours and 3 trips to the private dance area. I lucked out and I had her all to myself the last trip to the VIP, and gave me a very special 12 song lap dance to remember. The bouncer ignored us and she basically said fuck it to the rules. I went back for about another two months, before giving up due to lack of any new good dancers. For the last of the three, the club gave a pretty lavish going out party. It was a good gimmick for the club, because they had a lot more customers than usual that Saturday night. She was busy with lap dances and VIP's from all her regular customers that showed up all day. I got a very good four song lap dance from her, but nothing spectacular.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I would ask for her thong
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Mine stood me up for our dinner date and wouldn't return my phone calls. Never heard from her again. I moved on.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Well some of them just disappear, don't warn you that they're quiting. The others I usually give a $100 tip as a goodbye.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    "How could a chica retire knowing that Monsiguer Slick is around" Maybe she was on her way to the Emerald City!
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    Most of my favorites over the years just get up and disappear. Some of them turn into something that's less than a favorite. I really only remember 1 favorite who had a definitive last day. Old favorite Olivia had an email list (in the days before Facebook) that I was on and she would tell everyone where and when she was dancing, and I went to her last day at her club (at least the one I associate with her) and bought several dances from her, plus a double dance with her and her friend Shannon, who essentially took over for Olivia. I kept up with her for a little bit, but then she got a real serious job at a hospital and that was the end of her. I hope she's doing well.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    I am facing this soon. My ATF is actively looking for employment in the medical field that she left eight years ago. She is also most of the way through a nursing degree. At 43 she realizes that despite the fact that she is still the top earner in the club (on day shift yet!) It can't go on forever. I am cheering her on, even though she will be mmissef :-/
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    mmissef = missed I hate cell phone keyboards.
  • azdd
    10 years ago
    M ATF hasn't retired yet, but she has moved away twice (she's currently back). Both times I went out of my way to spend extra time with her because I thought I might not see her again. I have several other retired favorites that I sort of keep in touch with, and others who I have no contact with at all. One has moved to a completely new career, and we stay in touch through Facebook. Another retired fave keeps saying she wants to have lunch sometime, but after several attempts she hasn't come through so I stopped asking. I think it's tough to maintain friendships with dancers after they hang up the stilettos, because in my case I seldom have anything in common with them beyond the club and my desire to fondle their tits and get in their pants. My real life is very different from all the dancers I know, so I've decided that for me it's best to just let the club relationship fade to a nice memory.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Yeah, never ever had a girl tell me it was her last night or even if her last night was coming up soon. Closest I think I've come is a woman say she was flying to Sweden for a month the next day. She still came back and I did see her again. If I was in that spot, I would definitely shoot for a phone number. Public retirement doesn't prohibit private shows. But if she didn't give one, would probably just treat it like any other night. I've never been so hung up on any one that I can't look at others.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion