tuscl

Dancers sitting at the bar

Thursday, January 9, 2014 7:32 PM
I decided to try the Trophy Club in Greenville SC tonight. It SUCKS! I will be writing a scathing review soon enough. But the worst thing about it is the dancers are LAZY! Most of them are sitting at the damned bar talking to each other! They must not care about making any money. If I hear one of them bitch about making money I will lose it with her! This is ridiculous. Why aren't the bouncers/club personnel making them work?

16 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Why does the sun rise in the east and set in the west? – some things seem impossible to figure-out/make-sense-of
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    The bouncers have no authority over the dancers. The dancers probably tip them more than what the club pays them. Legally, since dancers are independent contractors (in most clubs), they should not be bossed around. Course, they often still are. But to answer your question, there are probably other guys in the club who would get mad if they were asking for dances, if they thought it was "too early".
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I haven't been there in at least 2 or 3 years. They didn't even have enough security to stop vandals from messing with your car in the parking lot. Found out dancers cars had ben messed with, tires slashed etc, at various times in months past before then. I don't ever plan on going back because no manager ever responded back to me about security concerns. If they don't care what happens, I won't visit.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I know someone who got their car egged just stopping by to visit the club one night. None of the managers would even speak to him or return a phone call. If you visit and something happens, call the police and file a police report so that it is on the vandalism list to warn others. The club manager on duty didn't seem to care about the customers. That was 2 or 3 years ago. I won't ever visit and neither will friends I tell if they value their car. Clubs that don't protect their customers tend to lose customers.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Like brother PC waxed poetically about. Why even wonder.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I often hear the “dancers are independent contractors” crap and I think it is basically used as a technicality to justify dancers doing w/e shit and lazy management not doing shit. I’m sure most if not all clubs impose certain rules on these “independent contractors” – I’m sure the clubs don’t let them do w/e the hell they want, as they often do with/to customers; especially when it involves the club’s money - I’m sure the club tells them exactly what they want went it comes to the club getting its $$$. Many upscale clubs; e.g. Baby Dolls Dallas; I don’t ever recall seeing a dancer – a.k.a. “independent contractor”; with a cell ph in hand let alone using one – and the dancers always seemed to be on the main floor and not disappearing to the DR nor did I ever notice them sitting around talking w/ each other and ignoring the custies.
  • BigCodyCooper
    10 years ago
    The sun rises in the east and sets in the west because the earth spins toward the east. Anyway, all's well that ends well. It looked horrible at first- lazy dancers and the ugliest girl in the club sat with me and I had to politely get rid of her. But then a cute little blonde sat down. We talked two hours and I got a few dances. She gave me her schedule. I think she took a bit of a shine to ol' Cody. The place was hopeless at first, but I might be back to this club after all!
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Lazy dancers ignoring customers is right up at the top of most PL's gripe list. Little can be done except for approaching them yourself or keeping that moolah in your pocket for another club or another day.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I went to a club in gatineau that wouldn't let the babes use their phones, and it was great. I could make eye contact easily and draw them over. However I think that club was the exception for the ottawa region.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    what sclvr said.
  • Super_Mane
    10 years ago
    I get good blow jobs their...you must be one pathetic looser not to get iny play...was you using the system by Rickyboy ? Goddamit really ?
  • BigCodyCooper
    10 years ago
    I don't visit clubs to get blowjobs. I visit to cuddle with and talk to and get to know the attractive white girls (I don't spend money on other races) and suck, touch and play with boobs in the VIP room.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Not allowing the dancers to use their cellphones is a great start but many of them would still just hide out in the dressing room to avoid hustling dances. Its kinda sad really.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    It's just a technicality to make them pay house fees rather than receive minimum wage.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    BigCodyCooper, try to expand your supply of dancers. You might find some that are NOT lazy.
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    All you half to do is go up to the bard & say Hi. That's all it usually takes. If that doesn't work flash some cash.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion