tuscl

Fuck the discreetion and go point blank

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Whenever you get a sob story from a girl, for the most part, we (you) can safely say don't give a shit and just want to dance for these bands. But have you ever just straight up no fluff, point blank say you don't give a crap? I mean like fuck the pleasentries, fuck the fake apologies and just say, I don't care? Because while we can all safely agree, that not all stripper shit is shit and is actually true, most of what we get is and sometimes it gets too tedious to filter through the bull.

I have never done so myself because girls in new york today (compared to a year ago) just go from "Hi my name is" (chicka Slim Shady) to "do you wanna a dance". So it's pretty much straight to point with these ladies, cut the fat (though in hindsight from the numerous amounts of women telling me I look too serious, I could just be intimidating and being tall could enforce that). What about you fine TUSCL gents. Ever just tell her to cut the crap and hit ya lap?

14 comments

• pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    No......
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    No, not in my nature to do that type of thing.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Usually the ones giving their sob stories are the ugly ones that I don't want dances from
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    No, I'm too much of a nice guy for that.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    No, I don't advocate rudeness.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Enough with the pleasantries and the guys who didn't grow up with sisters. I have 4 sisters and one is my twin. I've said it before and I'll say it again, women are not to be comprehended. Tell these broads what YOU want. Fuck it. What's the worse that happens? No Lapdance? No stripper shit? Man the fuck up.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I love the sob stories, if they are desperate for cash, they'll be willing to accept less of it for more! Lol!
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I listened to a sob story. After I heard it I said, "that's too bad". Then she danced for me. I think she just wanted to talk and tell me the story. I let her. Nothing more was said about it. I think a number of times, they just want to tell their stories. I treat it like chit chat.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I could tell sob stories about some of my relatives and in laws but I know they are not likely interested.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Lol, some telemarketer breaking the do not call list law or someone seeking donations, started off seeking help or donations giving an sob story. My mother gave him 4 or 5 quick sob lines and started really getting into one. He hung up. lol. :)
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Don't seek donations from old people by giving sob stories. lol
  • EarlTee
    11 years ago
    I'm with sofaking.

I've never said I don't give a fuck, but I have interrupted the life story to say, "If money would lessen your problem, I'll give you [amount] for [service]."
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    The easiest way to get rid of them is to look them in the eye and say I have to interrupt. I was just diagnosed with terminal cancer and really cannot tolerate another sad story today.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    If you have to make something up to get rid of a stripper, you're doing it wrong.

I for one have never felt the need to be impolite about listening to sob stories. If it's fake, she's telling me she wants some money, and I'll consider giving her some. If it's real, then there's no profit in me being a jerk. And who knows, maybe I can help *her* too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion