tuscl

Police: Armed suspects tried to rob man at Rock Hill[SC] strip club.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, December 30, 2013 10:45 AM
Two suspects attempted to rob a man at gunpoint outside the Crazy Horse strip club in Rock Hill, according to a police report. The victim, 44, told police he was in the parking lot on his phone when he heard someone curse at him, the report stated. He saw two men, one in a dark sweatshirt and light pants and the other in a light colored sweatshirt and dark pants. One of the men “racked the slide” of a gun and pointed it at him. He then ran toward Crazy Horse and the two men chased him and tried to trip him, but were unsuccessful. Once inside, the man told security what had happened and called the police. Police saw security footage of the incident and tried to track the suspects, but were unable to do so, according to the report. Officers recovered a pair of gloves in the clearing across from the business and entered them into evidence. The case is still active.

5 comments

• georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Ban TRIPPING!
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Exterminate, exterminate, exterminate all robbers. I like hearing stories where the bad guy tried something and got shot dead unsuccessful. That means they won't be around to do their evil deeds on anyone else.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Repeal the 2nd Amendment and confiscate and destroy all civilian possessed guns and guns from retailers that sell them without proper precautions, PARTICULARLY gun shows. Outlaw the National Rifle Association.
  • BigCodyCooper
    11 years ago
    I was once robbed in the parking lot of that club. The two guys asked for money then showed me a gun. Needless to say I gave up my cash and I have never been back there since. It is in a bad area. The dancers all looked like crackheads the one time I went in there. I recommend everyone stay the hell away from that place (once called Emerson's, now the Crazy Horse). Go on up to Charlotte for a club.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    Freaky!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion