tuscl

Strip Club Peeves

sc_guy
New York
Sunday, December 29, 2013 11:00 AM
We've all got our peeves when it comes to strip clubs. Here's my list, though I'm sure I'm forgetting a thing or two. What are yours? 1) A dancer who demands a tip—sometimes substantial—after a private dance. If it's part of the cost of the dance, tell me upfront. A tip is at the customer's discretion. If the dancer isn't getting enough in tips, there may be a reason. 2) Dancers who work the crowd demanding tips after getting off the stage. This is sometimes done no matter where the customer is sitting—at the stage, in the middle of the room, or at the bar. Even customers who just walk in aren't safe. As mentioned above, if a dancer isn't getting enough in tips, there may be a reason. Check the attitude. 3) Long delays between dancers on stage. At some clubs, it's routine to wait five minutes or longer between dancers. I understand if there are only two or three dancers working it's difficult to keep the action going. But if the owners are scheduling it that way because it's not a busy time of day, that's a different story. They're telling the customers that it's not worth showing up. 4) Dancers who spend way too much time telling me their problems. I'm fine, to a point, if a dancer wants to open up. But one time, a dancer spent most of the VIP time telling me her problems. What a waste, and a sure way to lose business, no matter what she looks like. 5) Out-of-date web sites. Don't advertise specials that aren't in effect any longer. And if you have a schedule on-line, keep it current. And what's the point of having a Facebook page if you don't post anything?

29 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Yeah,well,if you can't cut through that crap stay at Hooters.
  • sc_guy
    11 years ago
    Agreed. It's part of the scene, but it doesn't mean I have to like it.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Shit
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Posted mine a long time ago.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Unattractive dancers
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    Previously posted. From [view link]: Tuesday, July 2, 2013 Top Eleven Complaints Customers in Strip Clubs Have About Dancers Doesn't take off as much clothing as she's supposed to take off. (In a club that advertises full nudity, that's everything except shoes) Doesn't circulate. Spends too much time in the back or talking with other dancers. [I'd add 'regulars'] Promises more action in a private dance than she can or will deliver. Asks for tips, especially at the proper moment to kill sexy mood. Starts telling you about her financial problems. Starts telling you about husband, boy friend or other individual who reminds you she belongs to someone else. Body glitter, fake tan, heavy perfume or other substance that can transfer from dancer skin to customer clothing. Won't talk to customer about anything but buying private dances. In the middle of private dance, won't talk to customer about anything except buying more expensive private dances. Doesn't understand that the guy may not be ready for a private dance ten seconds after he gets there, that he might want to see all the girls first, and that "not now" means "not now." Doesn't understand that after the second "not now" or "no thanks," she just might not be his type. Please help me boost this to the Top 20 by suggesting other items in our comments section.
  • ButterMan
    11 years ago
    i agree with 1,2 and 5..huge SC peeves of mine!
  • BigCodyCooper
    11 years ago
    loud talkative DJs that think we come in to hear them Girls selling shots asking me to buy them one Dancers asking me to buy them drinks all the time Dancers lying about how many songs we did in VIP Dancers who ask for tips on top of an agreed upon VIP price after the dances end Dancers who take my cell number then text everyday for me to come to the club or asking to "borrow" money Customers who waste their money "making it rain" on stage instead of saving it for better stuff like VIPs
  • BigCodyCooper
    11 years ago
    And one more big one- music so loud you can't have a conversation
  • BigCodyCooper
    11 years ago
    And yet one more- dancers who talk through VIP dances. A REAL turn off as it KILLS the mood!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I like to get a lot of dances – so cut songs are the worst for me. Also – watered down drinks.
  • 10inches
    11 years ago
    1--valet parking, I can park my own car (don't mind parking fee) 2--bathroom troll, really don't need someone watching me piss 3--music too loud, DJ won't shut the fuck up 4--dancer that won't take no when asking "wanna dance" 5--dancer doesn't provide what she said she would do in VIP
  • Jdoe901
    11 years ago
    Dancers with stank pussies... Get that shit out of my face, I can only hold my breath for so long.
  • BigCodyCooper
    11 years ago
    LOL! I have had a couple of those Jdoe!
  • Ironcat
    11 years ago
    Dancer who try to up sell you in the vip by saying "touching my titties will be an extra 10 dollars a song" when two way contact is the norm in the club.
  • yndy
    11 years ago
    After you politely decline her "wanna dance" question, she asks if you'll buy her a drink. You do. She either drinks it or leaves with it so fast, you wonder if she even said "thank you."
  • azdd
    11 years ago
    My biggest pet peeve are other customers that openly watch me and my dancer during LDs. Get your own dancer for your jollies and quit the fuck staring at me!
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    I wont go anywhere you have to valet your car because I don't want the valet stealing my weed.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I peeve in the urinal
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    Additional peeves contributed to Stripclubhound posted above: Mark [2] said... 12. Sits down with the customer uninvited and won't leave when he shows a lack of interest. This annoys the customer and also all the other dancers because they want to have a chance with the customer too. Em [3] said... Dark stages; dancers having the DJ dim the stage lighting so that customers cannot see what they paid to see. Bill [4] said... You buy a dancer a drink expecting some conversation and she leaves to dance her set on the stage and returns only to ask for a tip for her dance. Mark Freese [5] said... After telling a dancer that she is just not "my type," she the proceeds to debate (or argue) that she is "every guy's type." This just gives off a vibe that she is just too full of herself and doesn't have a clue. I hate when a stripper that's desperate to sell a dance comes and sits next to you (unrequested) and forces you into conversation - then gets pissed when you refuse a dance. The words "Are you looking for some company?" can save both the dancer and patron a lot of time/aggravation. j.doe [7] said... Dancers who do not clean there ass, fully, after dropping a deuce. I understand that they are people and so they have to go to the bathroom but I was getting a dance once and every time she would put her ass near my face it smelled terrible. When she asked me if I wanted to go again I respectfully declined. Henri [8] said... Starting a dance for a song that's halfway finished after the customer answers "yes" to the "would you like a dance" question... basically charging full price for half a song.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Tattoos on titties or asses. Keep that shit sacred.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    joker44 outlined some very good ones that I def agree w/
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    With so many peeves, I'm surprised anyone goes to a strip club. Must be gluttons for punishment. :)
  • BigCodyCooper
    11 years ago
    In a way sometimes I do feel like I'm a glutton for punishment. I know most of these girls are taking my money and laughing all the way to the bank (or drug dealer). But I just can't stay away. I like a variety of different types of boobs. I guess I just have to say nothing is free!
  • thenumber10
    11 years ago
    For me it's when the girl tries to tell me the rules of the place and I know they are fleecing me. Like how one tried to change the prices for the VIP telling me the club had changed the rates when I had just gotten out of dance and knew they hadn't. Excessive glitter or Spray on Tan. The tan is worse than the glitter IMO, but both are incredibly annoying. I don't have to hide my trips from anyone its just a bitch to have to get the stuff off my clothes. Crazy high prices. Once was offered a HJ for another 200 ontop of the room fees and the dance price in a VIP, totaling 350. And then when I said no thank you, she went off on me about being A too cheap, and B wasting her time. Given how valuable she thinks her time is, I can't really argue with B.
  • frontier2002
    11 years ago
    Or when you go on 2 for 1 LD day and they tell you that a real LD will be 20. What is the purpose of the special then?
  • flguytampa21
    11 years ago
    Ugly chain smoking girl who sits in my lap uninvited.
  • AnonymousJim
    11 years ago
    Based on all but number three, the original poster would HATE Wisconsin. LOL. Pretty comprehensive list accumulated here. I'll add air dances, the bathroom attendant (I can grab my own paper towel) and when all but the worst tables in a mostly-empty club are "reserved" and only a $20 bribe, er, "Unreserve Fee" gets you one.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I dislike the shooter girl who won't let you do a hooter shooter, what's the point of the watered down shot?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion