tuscl

What makes this man wanna travel to Tijuanna

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Saturday, December 28, 2013 9:54 PM
So I know I made a discussion some time ago about the worthiness of flying down south for a trip to Tijuanna. Here's what made that ideal rebuff and why I'm still thinking about going. Now I know some of you strip club buffs say nay on the trip to tijuanna and hey, I can understand you have your reasons. But when you see shit like this; and know this isn't some scripted B.S. it kinda rebuffs your desires. What do you boys think? Does this give a good portrayal of what it's like in Tijuanna or is this some one off B.S.? [view link]

8 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @MY NY BROTHA-Go to TJ. If Mexico us so dangerous, I'll meet you in San Diego, then we can go down to the Motherland safely.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I remember one guy saying there was no air conditioning in the rooms. No A/C man. Hope you find sweat sexy.
  • Electronman
    11 years ago
    The video could use some editing but it does accurately capture the decadence of the Hong Kong club and the street girls who work in the Zone. Good times can be had in Tijuana at a reasonable price. Too bad we don't have a similar scene in the U.S.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    This video does not make me want to run south of the border. The strippers in my regular clubs are better looking and provide all the fun I need. And once you include the cost of the trip to Mexico, these TJ whores are not so cheap.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I watched some of the video. Kind of interesting. Need to watch the entire thing. The rooms were nicer than what I expected. But I agree with Jack. The girls were not very attractive. I still don't know why you would go unless you already are in SoCal.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    I went to Mexico once, but to a different local. I couldn't wait to get the F$%& out of there. Below are the two reviews I posted here. First club: [view link] Second club: [view link]
  • erazrhed
    11 years ago
    The video is a couple years old. I was there last week and the girls were better and the 2 rooms I had in Hotel Cascadas were nicer and had A/C. The girl I had was great (I used to spend alot of time in TJ 20 years ago and the quality of talent and the GFE performance is better than any I remember)I am getting a passport card so I can get back across the border faster but that is my only complaint. I bought a Hong Kong VIP pass and think it's a good deal. Half price hotel on Monday and Tuesday, thats $22.50 for all night! My new years resolution is to spend alot more time in TJ.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    @mohead well one day, when i look back at this when I'm perhaps doing business in socal or just vacationing there (who doesn't want to take a vacation to california) I'll definetely take a day to check out south of the border. But I agree, I wouldn't go to cali just for that singular reason.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion