tuscl

Fuck-Marry-Kill:The Barely Legal Edition

Saturday, December 28, 2013 8:42 AM
Sorry for the delay but my hands were full yesterday. On to the next round of, FUCK-MARRY-KILL. For your viewer pleasure and entertainment, today we have the Barely Legal Edition. These three cuties are all 21 and over, ripe for the plundering. Your contestants are- Victoria Justice Selena Gomez Debbie Ryan Let the games, begin!

14 comments

• Clackport
    11 years ago
    I don't know who the other two are, but I would probably fuck and marry Selena Gomez.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Fuck all three of them. At once! Marry and kill none.
  • kingcripple
    11 years ago
    fuck and marry all. well marry all if i was living in utah. kill none
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I've heard of Selena Gomez but no clue who the others are. Next time, make it FMK Over 50 Edtion Heather Locklear Sharon Stone Sela Ward
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    Ooooooooh! F&M Sela Ward F Heather Locklear K Sharon Stone (regretfully) For the actual question today, FFF
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Moto-Then I'm shagging Betty White. I have lots more games. Trust me.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Slick-- We make fun of the 90 year old Betty White - buy watch some of the re-runs of the Mary Tyler Moore Show. As a kid, I never found her attractive, but looking back, she was quite the handsome woman in her day.
  • rattdog
    11 years ago
    Victoria Justice Selena Gomez Debbie Ryan kill all 3 of 'em. i wouldn't even consider getting a lapdance from any of them. if I had to marry one of them I'd take the one w/the most in her bank acct.
  • BigCodyCooper
    11 years ago
    Selena Gomez is BEAUTIFUL. I'd fuck her. Victoria Justice is cute. I'd fuck her too. I don't know who Debbie Ryan is.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'd marry Victoria Justice. Her n I would have kids with great genes.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    Victoria Justice - Marry (as long as she's not bat shit crazy) Selena Gomez - Fuck (as long as Bieber didn't give her anything) Debbie Ryan - Meh... I wouldn't say no to it, but definitely the least preferable on the list
  • rentz2
    11 years ago
    Marry: Gomez Fuck: Victoria Kill: Debbie
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    I'll just go with a ranking since I would wish to marry or kill any of them. Just reverse the last two and there's the ranking.
  • carl95
    11 years ago
    rentz2 has it right: Kill: Debbie (she looks like a bobblehead in half the pics I've seen Fuck: Victoria Marry: Selena (don't get raped by a bad pre-nup)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion