tuscl

Customers may want to read message posts by STRIPPERS

If you are a customer (especially a customer who WANTS AFFECTION and FRIENDSHIP from strippers) you may want to read message board posts on various message boards in which STRIPPERS tell about HUSBANDS and BOYFRIENDS they have met INSIDE THE CLUB

7 comments

• RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    To "abbienormal" - WHY do you not want strippers as FRIENDS? Are you uninterested in EMOTIONAL INTIMACY?
  • davids
    19 years ago
    AN: See the link to TD's post that I referenced.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    davids, you seem to miss the point. Why do you go to a strip club looking for friends? I say that if I find someone who I want to be my friend through some other activity, such as eating at a resturaunt, going to a bar, or getting my car fixed, that is fine, but I don't go planning to make the people who serve me in these venues friends from the outset. I treat them with courtesy and expect the same in return, but until I know them and see some other quality that makes me feel friendly affection or comradeship toward them I don't give it much more thought. Why should I treat strippers differently? I go to a club for entertainment, and the dancers serve that need. I treat them with courtesy, expect the same, and pay them for their services. You indicate that I should find strippers who I will never pay and make friends with them. Why would I want to be friends with someone I don't even know? Why would I do that when I want to be entertained? Why would I engage someone at their buisness and not pay them? Do you now understand what my question is?
  • davids
    19 years ago
    AN: What is confusing is why you even need to ask the question. Some strippers are friendship material: they have good personalities, and are intelligent and have interesting insights into things that you may not, so why won't you want to make friends with them?

Dumb question.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    davids, form friendships with strippers? Why? For what purpose? I have friends. I don't need or necessarily want strippers as friends, I want them as entertainment. I want bartenders to serve me drinks, waitresses to serve me food, car mechanics to fix my car, and strippers to get naked for me. Sometimes you can form a friendship, or a friendly relationship if you continue to insist on a dogmatic definition of "friendship" with these people, but it really isn't that confusing for most people.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    I would also suggest that regulars make friends with some strippers (and other club employees) whom they just talk to for free.

Make it clear to these girls that you will never buy dances or drinks for them and just want to be friends. You may be surprised to learn that many will be quite delighted by the prospect.

If you want to know which girls this works best one it is generally the ones with the best combination of looks, personality and intelligence, althought there are exceptions. (Note that you might have to go through a number of visits where they will try their best hustles on you, it may hard but you must resist these attempts if you wish to gain their RESPECT.)

Make it clear when you talk to them right from the start that you know the score on strip clubs and are not one to tolerate bullshit. One way to do this is to make fun of their initial attempts to hustle you, if they are trying hard.

Once you have established FRIENDSHIP (or as part of that process) talk to them about their views on the world and their customers. What you learn may be interesting.

Remember it is important that they not view as a paying customer or a DOPE if you want to get their HONEST opinions on things.
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Reading stripper message boards can tell how strippers REALLY feel about customers
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion