tuscl

Best Lines from a Dancer

bioman105
Tennessee
Friday, December 27, 2013 7:43 AM
I saw a similar post several months ago. I enjoyed it and thought I would give it a slight spin. These are the top ten pick up lines I've heard from a dancer wanting me to take her to the VIP? Which do like the best and what are the top lines you've heard? 10. I really need a good fuck. Think you could do that for me? 9. You look like you have had a hard day. I could make it better by sucking your cock. 8. If I am nice to your cock will you be nice to me? 7. I shaved my pussy just for you. 6. (While sitting next to me rubbing my crotch.) For a small fee we could upgrade this to full service. 5. The last guy who took me to the VIP only wanted a dance. I'm hoping you want more. 4. If you suck mine, I will suck yours. 3. I am really hungry. Could you feed me your cum? 2. I really want to play with your cock. 1. I want to feel your cum running down my chin.

9 comments

• Electronman
    11 years ago
    I don't have a gag reflex. Want me to prove it?
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    No holds bared any thing go's in the vip room. you intrested
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I like Electron man's BEST! It gets proved fairly often by Dancers. LOL
  • 10inches
    11 years ago
    I'm the best cock sucker here and I'll be glad to prove it
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    Two used a line similar to number #6 before. Both rubbed my crotch until I got hard. One said "oh no I got it all swollen, why don't we head in the back and I'll see if I can relieve the pressure." The other said, "that feels good doesn't it? My mouth feels a whole lot better, why don't we head to the VIP." One of the best lines I had was when this dancer who was sitting at my table for a bit. Eventually she leaned over and whispered in my ear, "if I can get you hard by the end of this song without touching your cock, will you get a dance?" I agreed and she gave a very detailed and arousing description of what she would do in her lap dance.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Y'all dudes sure are lucky. I've yet to meet a gal, civie or dancer, who doesn't gag.
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    Here are some other good lines that I recall. 1. You are wondering if my breasts are natural, aren't you? Why don't you get a dance and find out. 2. I just got new boobs, will you help me break them in. 3. If you can last through 5 dances, I'll give you two more for free. 4. Sorry I didn't see you sooner, I would have warned you about her dances. Why don't I make it up to you. (right after I had a real lame dance with another dancer.) 5. I am a bit drunk, which makes me get real naughty. Lets head back before the manager finds out and sends me home. 6. My new years resolution is to get as many guys off this year as I can. Wanna be the first? (said to me shortly after midnight on New Years). 7. Redheads give the best lap dances. Want to find out why?
  • magicrat
    11 years ago
    So how many of the dancers backed up their comments?
  • BigCodyCooper
    11 years ago
    All I get is lame shit like "are you ready for me" or "let's have some fun" or "you wanna go play"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion