tuscl

Quote of the Day

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Here is the difference between LDK and myself.

Maybe it's not about the happy ending
Maybe it's about the story

15 comments

• ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Looks like there were 'shrooms under the tree for motor this morning.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Conifers and many species, especially Amanita Muscaria(Fly Agaric), of mushrooms have a symbiotic relationship. Santa Claus is red and white and flus around with reindeer. The Fly Agaric is red and white and reindeer eat it and trip out. Siberian shamans drink the reindeer puss after they eat the shrooms and trip out even harder.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @motorhead: Waxing a bit philosophical, are we?

Nonetheless, I tend to agree with you.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Agreed, motorhead.
    LapDanceQueen is pretty pathetic.
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Lol !
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    LDK should totally change his avatar to a pic of Santa with jizz stains on his pants.

Peace ;-)
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    Agree with motorhead.

I once thought he mostly made up this stuff. From the 'shotgun' frequency of his posts I concluded he was just some poor, lonely schmuck looking for attention.

Then I had an even sadder thought: He really does go to SC and LDKs but the experiences are so unfulfilling he has to post them on the board to gain some satisfaction. Pretty pathetic, indeed.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    you guys are pretty harsh ya know. Why ya gotta put the man down when he just wants to share what he considers fun experiences?
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Harsh? He's a moron that many of us put on ignore long ago. We come here to discuss adult themed topics concerning strip club events, not get barraged with stupid posts from an idiot who I doubt has ever even left the comfort of his mommy's basement let alone set foot inside an actual strip club.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Esta,

I think he is putting us on. So I play along with the joke. Maybe he isn't joking...I dunno.

But I mean no harm. I hope he doesn't take offense. Seriously.
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    Motorhead - you make a good point.

For me it's the sheer frequency of the similarly-themed posts that influence my sardonic replies.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Are juice and LDK the same person? I wouldn't have either on ignore, except for the fact that they are so repetitive.
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    ilbbaicnl - agree on LDK, he's so single-mindedly repetitive; juice takes repetitive to new heights and adds inanity.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    And you, joker, are a 3rd rate lawyer which is why you ended up in Missouri and also a windbag and a complete faggot.
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Lol !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion