tuscl

Do any of you do this?

Clackport
Washington
Sometimes when I'm at the bar if I see a dancer I like, I'll call her over and put some dollar bills in her panties or thongs. It's a great way to feel up on some ass and dollar bills all around a dancer's panties is a good sight.

In my 5 years of clubbing I've never seen another patron do it besides me. I have seen other customers do it on stage, but what I'm talking about is away from the stage. I like doing it and will keep doing it. I realize the tip parade is somewhat similar, but I think with the tip parade the girls come to you, and you are expected to tip.

Recently I was talking to two dancers I know, and I started putting dollar bills in their panties, they started making out with each other. What a show! I wanted to get in the middle of that, but I wasn't sure what the bouncers' reactions would be so I just let the girls have their fun.

Do any of you do this?

How often do you see it where you club?

13 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I like your moxie(was gonna say swag but I went way old school instead). I've never done it but I will now.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    I like filling her Ass with no tips....I like getting all I can for FREE
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    @slick- it's that PBS (Pretty Boy Swag)
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    East coast vs West Coast

Get it on
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I don't tip but I definitely get free feel ups but I don't bring them over; they usually come to me. Just to talk and sell me. I cop the feel to see if the ass is good for the dance. Send half of them away. Does that count?
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    The dancers sit on my lap in one club. No need to throw a bunch of tips all around when you can wait and they are sitting on top of you. A couple of times I had a dancer fall asleep on me. Now that is getting really relaxed while sitting on my lap.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Nope.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Why would you prefer this over buying lap dances?

I doubt most dancers (or at least the ones I would want a dance from) would continue dancing if most customers just gave them a few singles for a quick grope. Unless you mean like 20 singles.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Of course I've called over dancers and tipped them. I won't say I've done the panty/thong thing, however. What I usually do is tell her I liked her dancing, looks, music selection, or whatever, show her the money, then ask where she wants it.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    @ilbbaicnl- I don't prefer that over lapdances.

I guess I have my own little niche. When you put all those dollar bills all around a girl's panties it kind of looks like a Christmas tree lol.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Anything that happens between two mutually consenting perverts is fine with me.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @ranukam: Yeah, I do this same type of thing, and like you, I seldom see anyone else doing it. I have yet to have any dancer decline to take my money. :)

Most of them say they I'm "easy", because all I want is a quick grope. :)
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    BTW Slic white girls who get drunk on 2 beers have moxie. Black guys have swagger. Swagger often comes with swag, but not always.

Strippers (like anyone) hate begin grabbed by surprise, and a non-shithole club will throw you out for doing it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion