tuscl

Anyone Watching Doctor Who?

I found an episode I must have missed. On the BBC network.

9 comments

• londonguy
    11 years ago
    I'm surprised any of you guys have heard of him?
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Who ?

You mean the Doctor

Yes for years now
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I used to watch him a couple of decades ago. I thought I must have a similar sense of humor as the British. I get BBC America and have been watching the newer episodes for the last couple of years. I still haven't seen any reruns show up on other networks yet. I'm surprised the SyFy channel hasn't shown any but maybe they can't get rights to do so.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Doctor Who is almost as well known as Star Trek among sci fi fans I believe. I think many Americans have missed out on all the new shows.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    The Doctor could go American big time if he picked up a hot American stripper who was wearing a sexy outfit and went traveling with him. If he got very hot, talented, and smart, that would be great.

She could do lap dances for him in the Tardis.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    That would give new meaning to an Outside The Club hookup. If they could only run a couple episodes on the Playboy Channel and include something a lot hotter than normal, that would be great.

I guess if the Playboy Channel wanted to get creative, they could have their own time traveling time lord and a half naked female companion who likes to get into parties no matter what the planet. I doubt they have talented writers. It's hard to compete with the real show.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @londonguy: Are you fucking kidding? Doctor Who is almost as popular here as it is there. Even the original had a dedicated following.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Never.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Who's on first?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion